The Student Room Group

Late closing libraries London

I need somewhere I can revise that closes late.
I don’t want to revise at home as their are too many distractions so I want to revise elsewhere and I usually revise let.

I’m a sixth form student and my As exam is in a couple days so I need to do a lot of revision.

All the public libraries are open only to 8 and I want somewhere later that is available to the public as just a space to sit and revise.

If anyone can help that would be great.

And if you do find somewhere can you post a link and/or explain how I can apply to go there if I have to

Thanks in advance
Original post by Rhodesian
I need somewhere I can revise that closes late.
I don’t want to revise at home as their are too many distractions so I want to revise elsewhere and I usually revise let.

I’m a sixth form student and my As exam is in a couple days so I need to do a lot of revision.

All the public libraries are open only to 8 and I want somewhere later that is available to the public as just a space to sit and revise.

If anyone can help that would be great.

And if you do find somewhere can you post a link and/or explain how I can apply to go there if I have to

Thanks in advance

Had a look and cant find any.

The unis all have 24h libraries, but getting access by the public isnt as easy as it used to be.

Maybe 24hr cafes?
I live in Barnet. Libraries are in danger of extinction.

Quick Reply

Latest