GeorgeLynch365
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Do you think we will have to label the heart and how likely is it for this question to actually come up for paper 1 on Tuesday ?
ronieeeeeeee123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i dont know if we will have to but something about the heart is likely to come up so just learn it anyways
MediJoecre
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Only got to learn 8 bits: the four chambers and the four blood vessels carrying blood into and out of the heart.
The spec is absolutely massive so sadly I've got no idea what's going to come up :/ If it does I reckon you'll either have to:
Describe the function of one or two pieces (1-2 marks)
Describe the route blood takes through the body. (~4 marks)

Your call if you'd like to spend 15-20 minutes of last minute revision time on it. Good luck!
Gent2324
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
how are we suppose to know whats on the paper
euphrosynay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it's certainly possible that we will.

i'm assuming you're talking about the aqa exam. if so, the spec says that 'students should know the structure and functioning of the human heart and lungs.'

the parts that we need to know are listed as the 'lungs, heart, right/left ventricle blood vessels, aorta, vena cava, pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein and coronary arteries.'

'knowledge of the names of the heart valves is not required.'

(in any case, labelling the heart just might be better than a 6-mark written question on how the heart and blood vessels are adapted for oxygen transportation.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.09%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (79)
28.01%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (105)
37.23%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.12%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.55%

Watched Threads