Turn on thread page Beta

Interruptions are unwelcomed.
    Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge me by my words or actions. You don't know me, incomprehensible.
    Life in oblivion. Privacy means a lot to me.

May or may not use this post #1

May or may not use this post #2

May or may not use this post #3

I forget I am SoulfulTwist and not starfab. Kept trying to log in as starfab. But I outgrew that, I am not a star and not fab. I needed a change, I don't normally welcome change.
    Sometimes, change throws me totally out the world's windscreen. When I need change, I am in dire need of it. We all need change to grow.

It's nearly Ramadhan. I enjoy the spiritual aspect of it, there's more outward calm and peace. However, there's things I have to face that I don't in other months and sometimes the tough gets tougher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulTwist)
    I forget I am SoulfulTwist and not starfab. Kept trying to log in as starfab. But I outgrew that, I am not a star and not fab. I needed a change, I don't normally welcome change.
    Sometimes, change throws me totally out the world's windscreen. When I need change, I am in dire need of it. We all need change to grow.
    :lol:

(Original post by johnny.snow)
    :lol:
    Soulful allows me to be all emotional and sorrowful and twist because I'm twisted. Rainfall Yes, I made this up rn.

My hugs are precious, methinks. I don't think I'll evenbe using the hug emoji much anymore. Maybe I've become cold-hearted.

ReputationRep:
    Soulful allows me to be all emotional and sorrowful and twist because I'm twisted. Rainfall Yes, I made this up rn.
    why does your thread title sound like a virus?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Rainfall)
    why does your thread title sound like a virus?
    Lmao, that made me laugh. I'd say it sounds more like an infection, which is fitting as I have some sort of infection rn.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, that made me laugh. I'd say it sounds more like an infection, which is fitting as I have some sort of infection rn.
    Yikes...

(Original post by Hard learner)
    Guys if you like books check out my new blog needs some views. Much appreciated😊
    https://globalbibliophilia.wordpress...nce=db5c3d3ca2
    I don't open external links on my thread and I advice others not to do so too. BTW that is very random to post here.

ReputationRep:
    My hugs are precious, methinks. I don't think I'll evenbe using the hug emoji much anymore. Maybe I've become cold-hearted.
    Did you watch like a psychopath/murder documentary recently by any chance?

Did you watch like a psychopath/murder documentary recently by any chance?
    Nope, they're not all cold-hearted.... they just lack emotion and feelings like other beings
    Why the question?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, they're not all cold-hearted.... they just lack emotion and feelings like other beings
    Why the question?
    Uh because i feel the need to change my identity when i watch those kind of stuff and my emojis change from hearts to knives. But okay haha

Uh because i feel the need to change my identity when i watch those kind of stuff and my emojis change from hearts to knives. But okay haha
    I've been going through some things, think it forced a need for some change, as little as this is to my life.

ReputationRep:
    I've been going through some things, think it forced a need for some change, as little as this is to my life.
    Yeah, i get you... so starfab rambles has retired?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Subscribing

Yeah, i get you... so starfab rambles has retired?
    Yes once the mods close that thread.

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Subscribing

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 23, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.