AQA Religious Studies Spec A

Watch this thread
lydiarutharnold
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What do you think will come up? Do you think they’ll have generous grade boundaries considering it’s the first year?
Mikxy.x
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I hope so☹️right now I’m currently in the middle of my re revision
honeyofcourse
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
there's 100% going to be a question on the 5 pillars, probably about the importance of one of them- there always seems to be one, and they're on like half the spec! there'll probably be one on either id-ul-fitr, id-ul-adha or ashura since they're fairly important. christianity is likely to have easter, communion, baptism.. things like that. beliefs about creation, the nature of god and believers' relationships with god (eg. judgement, salvation, sin) are likely to come up for both religions i reckon. oh, and the cruxificion for christianity since that's the core belief. prophethood and angels are likely to appear for islam. idk if they'll be marked extremely harsh but the exam format isn't too difficult to get your head around so i reckon the exam boundaries will be quite high- it's not too hard to pick up marks in it. the exam board seems to be telling teachers to be quite liberal when marking so it should be okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads