The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Best en-suite accommodation

Hi can anyone tell me if there's much difference between Holly Cross & The Oaks en-suites and Lindsay Court? Which do you think is the best en-suite accommodation, is the Barnes new build worth the extra money?
Thanks
Original post by aprileliza
Hi can anyone tell me if there's much difference between Holly Cross & The Oaks en-suites and Lindsay Court? Which do you think is the best en-suite accommodation, is the Barnes new build worth the extra money?
Thanks
HC/Oaks and Lindsay Court are roughly the same age, and I believe layout. Lindsay is a little bit closer to the centre of campus if you're feeling that lazy that the extra 4 mins walk is going to affect your decision.:tongue: Lindsay has a bar and Holly Cross/Oaks doesn't. Apart from that there's not a lot to say really.:redface:

I've not been in New Barnes. It's not terribly central so a bit of a walk up and down hill is what you're getting (unless you're a medic, in which case you've landed on your feet to be so close to the medicine building). The rooms are not 20 years old. They're 6 months old. That's generally the difference.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
HC/Oaks and Lindsay Court are roughly the same age, and I believe layout. Lindsay is a little bit closer to the centre of campus if you're feeling that lazy that the extra 4 mins walk is going to affect your decision.:tongue: Lindsay has a bar and Holly Cross/Oaks doesn't. Apart from that there's not a lot to say really.:redface:

I've not been in New Barnes. It's not terribly central so a bit of a walk up and down hill is what you're getting (unless you're a medic, in which case you've landed on your feet to be so close to the medicine building). The rooms are not 20 years old. They're 6 months old. That's generally the difference.

Thanks for the info! Do all the halls have common rooms?
Original post by aprileliza
Thanks for the info! Do all the halls have common rooms?
"Social Spaces" yes. Though some are extremely underused.

Oh wait, don't think Horwood have.

Quick Reply

Latest