The Student Room Group

Who is the biggest idiot that ever lived?

Me for starting this thread! :rolleyes:

Okay i was arguing with a mate of mine over who is the biggest idiot ever, we came up with a list Bush was obviously there as was Ahmadinejad along with Blair, Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty etc etc. - all of these people were chosen on merit of there idiotness and damn right stupidity.

But we could not agree on who was the biggest (standout) idiot, who do you think and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

"Idiotness"?
dubya
WaW™
the biggest (standout) idiot, who do you think and why?

John Holmes?
Reply 4
I think I would have to disagree, my nominees would come from the Darwin Awards. At least the people that you mentioned managed to get fame and money!
Reply 5
That's a pretty broad thing you're asking. What magnitude of a mistake would we need to qualify idiotness here anyhow?
Reply 6
Jim Davidson - Obvious reasons

or

Charles Hawtrey - He was just a berk

or

Bush, yes - He's still a grade A clown

Although, My little brother - Now he's a moron. I love him, he's family - but no doubt he's a buffoon.
A mate of mine, she's as thick as an elephant leg that's swollen. Utter dumbarse, she knows I think this lol :rolleyes: We're still friends, that's how dumb she is.
Reply 7
'Yo Momma.... Sorry, I'm in an odd mood. No offense meant!

Erm... biggest idiot? I honestly can't think of anyone - we all have our moments and no-one really stands out as being an 'idiot'. Of course, there are many people who 'get my goat', but no-one globally is the 'biggest idiot ever'.

Note; please don't mention Bush... you don't get to be the most important global figure by being an idiot.
Reply 8
Profesh

"Idiotness"?

Never come across that?

Gilliwoo
That's a pretty broad thing you're asking. What magnitude of a mistake would we need to qualify idiotness here anyhow?

Whatever you want. Define the word idiot and then in your opinion whoever fits that description is one.
Reply 9
^There always some who go into semantics ain't there :rolleyes: --- Are they idiots lol ? The irony -

I'm an idiot by the way, I'm comfortbale with this.
WaW™
Never come across that?

No. Have you ever come across "idiocy"?
Well it's a silly question. There are people far more stupid than Doherty and Winehouse, mentally disadvantaged people for example. What's the purpose of this thread..?
Reply 12
Good bloke
No. Have you ever come across "idiocy"?

Yes i have, is idiot not a derivative of idiocy.

And idiotness is slang. :rolleyes:

naivesincerity
Well it's a silly question. There are people far more stupid than Doherty and Winehouse, mentally disadvantaged people for example. What's the purpose of this thread..?

Well i don't class mentally disadvantaged people as idiots some do.
WaW™

No, you are right. "Idiocy" is derived from "idiot".
Andre Maginot has to be up there...
WaW™

And idiotness is slang. :rolleyes:

Well i don't class mentally disadvantaged people as idiots some do.

OK. Davina McCall then. Hate her.
Reply 16
OK, dumb question, but why is George Bush always described as this enormous idiot? Blair is even more puzzling. Sure he's no intellectual giant, but I can't think of anything he's done that's startlingly more idiotic than the things a number of people have done past nd present.
Reply 17
Goody.
Reply 18
Gilliwoo
OK, dumb question, but why is George Bush always described as this enormous idiot? Blair is even more puzzling. Sure he's no intellectual giant, but I can't think of anything he's done that's startlingly more idiotic than the things a number of people have done past nd present.

I think it's just because it's fashionable. :rolleyes: :cool:
Although he's totally inconsequential and has no real influence (so cannot be compared to some banana republic dicatator, hellbent on mass genocide) that prick Donny Tourette is a walking advert for euthenasia.

Latest

Trending

Trending