The Student Room Group

I don't know if I should still be friends with her

Hi,

For about 3 and a half months or so, I was talking to this girl. She really seemed perfect and was the sweetest, nicest person and I really thought we were gonna be together. Ultimately, it didn't work out and she may have led me on slightly but I think she was just scared of hurting me. We took a break from talking as I was hurt from it all and she still wanted to be friends and I wanted that too but just needed some time to heal.

We spoke again after about 3 weeks and she'd found someone new. They're really good together and she really likes him and deserves that. I was fine with just being friends and I still feel very close with her but we still talk everyday, which probably isn't a good idea. I thought I could manage but I'm getting feelings for her again and I know that's not good for either of us.

It's too hard for me to find someone new and I don't wanna lose her as I really value her friendship and what we have but I don't know if I'm strong enough.

What's the best thing to do?
Original post by Arisapo
Hi,

For about 3 and a half months or so, I was talking to this girl. She really seemed perfect and was the sweetest, nicest person and I really thought we were gonna be together. Ultimately, it didn't work out and she may have led me on slightly but I think she was just scared of hurting me. We took a break from talking as I was hurt from it all and she still wanted to be friends and I wanted that too but just needed some time to heal.

We spoke again after about 3 weeks and she'd found someone new. They're really good together and she really likes him and deserves that. I was fine with just being friends and I still feel very close with her but we still talk everyday, which probably isn't a good idea. I thought I could manage but I'm getting feelings for her again and I know that's not good for either of us.

It's too hard for me to find someone new and I don't wanna lose her as I really value her friendship and what we have but I don't know if I'm strong enough.

What's the best thing to do?

Move on completely. You will quickly get over the friendship provided you block her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending