The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

knows more about this than anyone.

Personally I didn't meet that many Americans, though I did meet an excessive number of Canadians (of all ages).
Original post by wla01284
I currently hold both a bachelors and masters degree in Political Science from Columbia and Manchester University respectively. I’m currently 20 yo and hoping to go to law school in Cambridge.

Is it usual from for people from the us to go to law school in the U.K.?

sorry how can you be 20 after completing a Masters...sounds like BS to me mate...
Reply 3
Original post by CollectiveSoul
sorry how can you be 20 after completing a Masters...sounds like BS to me mate...

Haha oh no BS my friend.

I was only 14 when was accepted to Columbia. I was fortunate enough to go to a very good school.
Haha oh no BS my friend.

I was only 14 when was accepted to Columbia. I was fortunate enough to go to a very good school.

14? implausible.
Reply 5
14? implausible.

Not really.
14? implausible.

But America is weird and it is possible for people to be accepted to colleges at 15/16. It is rather unlikely, I admit, but not enough to kick up a fuss. (Though why say you went to Manchester?)

If OP is a big fat liar, then someone else might read this thread in future and be helped.
Original post by Notoriety
But America is weird and it is possible for people to be accepted to colleges at 15/16. It is rather unlikely, I admit, but not enough to kick up a fuss. (Though why say you went to Manchester?)

If OP is a big fat liar, then someone else might read this thread in future and be helped.

yes i've heard stories of admission at 16, not 14.
Reply 8
Unlikely. America is weird and it is possible for people to be accepted to colleges at 15/16. It is rather unlikely, I admit, but not enough to kick up a fuss. (Though why say you went to Manchester?)

I was accepted at the age of 14 but I was 15 by the time my first year began ( my birthday is in September).

Anyway, I went to Manchester University in England after graduating; mainly because I had family living in the city and tuition is relatively cheaper. Plus, A masters degree only took a year so why not?
(edited 5 years ago)
I was accepted at the age of 14 but I was 15 by the time my first year began ( my birthday is in September).

Anyway, I went to Manchester University in England after graduating; mainly because I had family living in the city and tuition is relatively cheaper.

OK. Cancel : command of English suggests falsehood.
Reply 10
OK. Cancel @NYU2012: command of English suggests falsehood.

?
Very well then.
I’d appreciate it if we could get back to answering the question I proposed.
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.
Hi, you're my hero. Also this thread is funny.
Wait?

What’s going on here?
Original post by Sinead's Dreams
Hi, you're my hero. Also this thread is funny.

Wait.

What’s going on here?
Lol
Do you know this guy?
Reply 17
He won't be a good lawyer if he cant keep his story straight :lol:
Do you work for the CIA?
I'm closing this thread now.

Latest

Trending

Trending