Original post by Anonymous
i want make her my wife.

so...
i want make her my wife.

Better for you to convert to Buddhism.
i want make her my wife.

well, ask yourself this: Would you convert away from Islam to marry someone? If you're answer to that question is yes, then convert to Buddhism. If it is a no, then why would she?
Reply 7
Original post by TimGB
Better for you to convert to Buddhism. No self-respecting woman would convert to Islam.

it's not a woman.
Reply 8
She wouldn't touch you with a ****in barge pole mate
Somebody has to want to change; you shouldn't try to manipulate or force her. You should find someone who is already a Muslim if it's that important to you.
Reply 10
it's not a woman.

i want make her my wife.

really
Original post by marupe
really

my senses tell me we have a troll in the thread.
i want make her my wife.

it's not a woman.

Hmmm... 🤔
Reply 13
Who the hell would marry someone who's manipulative enough that they want to actually convert someone
Reply 14
Original post by RickHendricks
my senses tell me we have a troll in the thread.

we really shouldn't feed them :lol:
Don't?
okay all jokes aside, I love her. She's the one. But she isnt muslim. dealbreaker
Reply 17
okay all jokes aside, I love her. She's the one. But she isnt muslim. dealbreaker

whats bigger, you love for her or your religion? it's up to you. Does she like you back

Wouldn't it be a dealbreaker for her that you rather have her converted to Islam first than marry her?

Original post by marupe
we really shouldn't feed them :lol:

Yeah, but threads like this are rep mines. It's easier to break someone's argument apart and crush them rather than simply ignore them.
Original post by RickHendricks
well, ask yourself this: Would you convert away from Islam to marry someone? If you're answer to that question is yes, then convert to Buddhism. If it is a no, then why would she?

maybe if she was less committed to the religion?
I don't see anything wrong with this he is not saying he will force her only that he will try to convert her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending