Girlfriend can't keep her legs open? Anyone with the same problem? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've been with my girlfriend for four years now and really love her to bits.

Although, I've had a slight issue for a while that I don't know how to solve. Being together for four years, we've had a lot of practice with sex, and I've had a few problems with her recently.
When I've really wound her up and we're doing it, she can't seem to keep her legs still, more accurately, it's like she's trying to squeeze me out. Now I'm not sure if it's because I'm hurting her or because she feels real good and can't control herself.
Sometimes, I'll push in and she won't be expecting me to push in as deep and it shocks her to the point of tears. To be honest, when that happens, it's usually because she's a lot wetter than I expect and so a little push goes a lot deeper than you'd think. I feel pretty bad for it and have like a 5 minute session of 'Are you alright?' and so on and afterwards not in the mood for it as we've left it a few minutes.
Other times, I'll be fingering her and I have to use one arm like a bar to keep her legs apart and use my other hand to finger her. This isn't too bad except the constant squeezing of my arm and not having access to the other hand to do other things.
By the way, my girlfriend is not a sex demon, she rarely wants to do it, I usually have to get her in the mood for it and things just escalate. Just worried that sometimes I'm hurting her instead of making her feel good.
cat_mac
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Talk to her, the only person who can explain this is her! Have an honest open chat about your sex life, as if you’re doing something wrong or if it’s something else? She’s probably just as concerned about it as you are but a little embarrassed to talk about it.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have a good old spring cleaning sex chat.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Sorry, late to reply.

Tried talking about it before, tried telling her to keep her legs open as well.. She changes her mind a lot about what she feels. She says sometimes it's great and that's why, other times she says it's uncomfortable, just not sure when is when and how to avoid hurting her. I try to be gentle but still it's tough.
Jxnu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry, late to reply.

Tried talking about it before, tried telling her to keep her legs open as well.. She changes her mind a lot about what she feels. She says sometimes it's great and that's why, other times she says it's uncomfortable, just not sure when is when and how to avoid hurting her. I try to be gentle but still it's tough.
Honey!!!! I know this is gonna sound *****y. But she is the centre of this little misunderstanding and if u really love her then don't have sex with her until she gives u a clear reason and really wants too ( I know a bit extreme...but feel free to disagree with me)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Sorry, late to reply.

Honey!!!! I know this is gonna sound *****y. But she is the centre of this little misunderstanding and if u really love her then don't have sex with her until she gives u a clear reason and really wants too ( I know a bit extreme...but feel free to disagree with me)
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You've talked, which is good, but lines like "tried telling her to keep her legs open as well" sounds like you've talked to her rather than with her, which is not so great.

Some women like their thighs together when they're turned on - the muscle tension can increase the arousal in their genitals, for example - and if that's the case here, choosing different activities and different positions for intercourse can help.

Similarly, if you're going deeper than she wants, having her in charge of how fast and deep things happen is going to enable both of you to relax and enjoy things more.

But as the previous poster said, you need to consider not fingering / having intercourse with her unless she actively wants to do it. If you're horny and she's not, a variety of other options exist.
Centurion_Sam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jxnu)
LOL too late to try and be anonymous now XDDD

Also no, its not just about her. Sure she is the one having the problems right now but a relationship is between 2 people. Hes trying his best to satisfy her and pleasure her while dealing with the fact hes missing out.

I assume your single and know everything, right?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
As a girl myself, I can say that I have often done this when in pain/when I'm uncomfortable. Obviously, this can be different for every girl, but if I feel fully comfortable and intimate with a male I tend to relax and it all goes quite smoothly, which tends to happen to me in relationships when I'm very used to it. However, when I first start out with someone and I'm not used to their size, technique or anything at all, it tends to make me tense up and I will naturally force my legs together. Personally, I used to do this with an ex boyfriend as we used to have very vigorous, excitable sex but this also meant that he was very rough when it came to handling me, and it did actually hurt sometimes but I was too afraid to say in case I knocked his confidence. Sometimes I would make a comment about being 'very sensitive' or something, but this can often come across in the wrong way and kind of encourage the guy.
I think the fact that your girlfriend seems confused and has no real answer definitely indicates something isn't right, she clearly is thinking about something and is either too scared to say or genuinely confused as to what she wants herself. I think if you've tried discussing it and she hasn't given you any idea of what you can do, maybe just try being much more gentle, take your time and put a lot of effort in to making her want it. You might find she seems much more relaxed and that will answer your question, if not then I agree with others and think its best to really raise the issue and tell her you've noticed she does it a lot, ask if you're doing anything wrong. Obviously its very different for everyone, but I know for a fact that squeezing my legs together to almost push the guy out is something I personally do as a reaction when I'm in pain
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Centurion_Sam)
LOL too late to try and be anonymous now XDDD

Also no, its not just about her. Sure she is the one having the problems right now but a relationship is between 2 people. Hes trying his best to satisfy her and pleasure her while dealing with the fact hes missing out.

I assume your single and know everything, right?
Love your sarcasm. I was only trying to help
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
I've been with my girlfriend for four years now and really love her to bits.

Although, I've had a slight issue for a while that I don't know how to solve. Being together for four years, we've had a lot of practice with sex, and I've had a few problems with her recently.
When I've really wound her up and we're doing it, she can't seem to keep her legs still, more accurately, it's like she's trying to squeeze me out. Now I'm not sure if it's because I'm hurting her or because she feels real good and can't control herself.
Sometimes, I'll push in and she won't be expecting me to push in as deep and it shocks her to the point of tears. To be honest, when that happens, it's usually because she's a lot wetter than I expect and so a little push goes a lot deeper than you'd think. I feel pretty bad for it and have like a 5 minute session of 'Are you alright?' and so on and afterwards not in the mood for it as we've left it a few minutes.
Other times, I'll be fingering her and I have to use one arm like a bar to keep her legs apart and use my other hand to finger her. This isn't too bad except the constant squeezing of my arm and not having access to the other hand to do other things.
By the way, my girlfriend is not a sex demon, she rarely wants to do it, I usually have to get her in the mood for it and things just escalate. Just worried that sometimes I'm hurting her instead of making her feel good.
May be your gf has got her inspiration from this judge?
Ay_Arriba
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Discuss why she does that, and not DURING sex. If it's pain, then you need to be gentler and communicate more. If it's to do with too much pleasure and being unable to control herself, maybe you might both get some fun/practicality from restraints haha
Dreamslayer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sorry Dude! your girl is not all there! she's a little not ok in her head must be a cute manered girl. querky!I was married to a girl like that once! had the same issue with her! sound like it might even be te same girl! good luck with her! wish you the best! I wound say shes not honest about how she feels about sex with you maybe its a religious thing where she feels its wrong or feels guilty! she's conflicted about it!
fendr jeaux
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is small things now but this will become major after you're married. You'll start to resent her or even hate her later. Make her fix it. Not you fix it she fix it if she wants to keep you faithful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.3%
Labour (475)
42.64%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.03%
Green Party (57)
5.12%
Brexit Party (30)
2.69%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)