Explain two ways christian celebrate Easter? refer to christian teaching (5marks)

Watch this thread
Thunjan
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
can you help me in this question
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Don't be so lazy. It's a 5 marker. Just google it and do it yourself.
OliviaColey
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Thunjan)
can you help me in this question

One way Christians celebrate Easter is by having easter vigils. These are usually done by liturgical churches on Good Friday and Easter Saturday to celebrate the time when Jesus died. They light the Paschal candle and say "Christ has risen" "He has risen indeed" Another way Christians celebrate Easter is by having Easter eggs and hot cross buns. Eggs are a symbol of new life, of Jesus breaking open the tomb on Easter Sunday. Hot cross buns are to remind them of Jesus' death, the cross and spices remind them of his death and the spices used to prepare his body

Hope this helps
Thunjan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by OliviaColey)
One way Christians celebrate Easter is by having easter vigils. These are usually done by liturgical churches on Good Friday and Easter Saturday to celebrate the time when Jesus died. They light the Paschal candle and say "Christ has risen" "He has risen indeed" Another way Christians celebrate Easter is by having Easter eggs and hot cross buns. Eggs are a symbol of new life, of Jesus breaking open the tomb on Easter Sunday. Hot cross buns are to remind them of Jesus' death, the cross and spices remind them of his death and the spices used to prepare his body

Hope this helps
Thank you very Much!!!
OliviaColey
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Thunjan)
Thank you very Much!!!
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (32)
69.57%
No (10)
21.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
8.7%

Watched Threads