The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The relationship would not be stable, that's for sure
All you speak about is boys this boys that just relax lmao. You don't need them to validate you.
If I liked her but she flirted with other guys more than me I wouldn't pursue it because it doesn't really suggest I'd get anything but a rejection.

If by 'like' you mean just friends, then her flirting with other guys wouldn't concern me.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TheAlchemistress
What would you think of a girl who flirts around with guys?

What would you do if you liked a girl, but she kept on showing affection to other guys? But you like her. Would it be considered a good or bad thing?

I find it harder to approach her and ask her out, i feel that since she has a friendship with other men, she'd talk about it to them.
Original post by shawn_o1

I agree, but that's just sad in a away.

Original post by The Relic
All you speak about is boys this boys that just relax lmao. You don't need them to validate you.

Original post by HoldThisL
If I liked her but she flirted with other guys more than me I wouldn't pursue it because it doesn't really suggest I'd get anything but a rejection.

If by 'like' you mean just friends, then her flirting with other guys wouldn't concern me.

Original post by Hassm100
I find it harder to approach her and ask her out, i feel that since she has a friendship with other men, she'd talk about it to them.

How far do you agree with the statement that, if a girl liked you, and you didn't, she moved on and you came back, the feelings will still be there?
How far do you agree with the statement that, if a girl liked you, and you didn't, she moved on and you came back, the feelings will still be there?

If i knew she liked me, and i'd gained feelings, it'll be easier to ask her out, so in a way, yeah.

Original post by The Relic

If i knew she liked me, and i'd gained feelings, it'll be easier to ask her out, so in a way, yeah.

Also, do you believe girls are more mature than boys?
Flirting with me = what a nice girl.
Flirting with every other guy but me = what a wh*re.

In some aspects of life sure but I don't need to hear anymore girls talking loudly about how much they drank/how much certain drinks make them drunk/what dumb stuff they do when they're drunk.

There are some immature females and immature males out there, you can't really speak for a whole gender, but if you think speaking about sex is immature, men do that a lot, not sure about women.
In some aspects of life sure but I don't need to hear anymore girls talking loudly about how much they drank/how much certain drinks make them drunk/what dumb stuff they do when they're drunk.

Original post by aaabattery
Flirting with me = what a nice girl.
Flirting with every other guy but me = what a wh*re.

Do guys think that it is acceptable for a guy to compliment every girl, but when it comes it one girl, he just acts all differently? Like for example, just say a guy goes around talking to girls and touching them, but then when he does it to that girl, he apologizes. She is just treated differently.
Do guys think that it is acceptable for a guy to compliment every girl, but when it comes it one girl, he just acts all differently? Like for example, just say a guy goes around talking to girls and touching them, but then when he does it to that girl, he apologizes. She is just treated differently.

I could use some more context...

The extent to which that's acceptable depends more on the girls.
Reply 14

What would you do if you liked a girl, but she kept on showing affection to other guys? But you like her. Would it be considered a good or bad thing?

1)There was a woman like this in my last workplace, would flirt with anything with a penis. She was an attractive woman ...but her behavior really put me off her, I could not take her seriously ..and tbh I probably came off a bit unfriendly to her at times ..because I simply wouldn't play along and be particularly flirty back

turns out she was married though. I don't think she was actually looking to cheat, I think she was just out for attention

2) It would put me off her, as evident in my answer above. Tbh there have been other occasions with other girls who are flirting up a lot with other men that has put me off them too. It even happened on a night once or twice, a girl came up and bought me a drink, .. i ended up getting her number [she entered into my phone] .. she went back to her group ..and her male friends were all over her. less than 5 minutes after she had given me her number she was making out with one of them. Completely put me off the girl, her number ended up being deleted from my phone without me even calling it........

3) your third question sounds like some kind of riddle or something so i'm just gonna leave that one.....

He would see that girl as different, and recognising that means he's putting effort and thought in what he does around you.
I could use some more context...

The extent to which that's acceptable depends more on the girls.

Okay, so he will compliment girls and be touchy. But when it comes to this one girl, he just acts differently, like saying sorry for accidentally touching her? Like why would you apologize, when it's normal for you to do that to other girls?
He would see that girl as different, and recognising that means he's putting effort and thought in what he does around you.

But why though? When you can't acknowledge her presence most of the times.

1) she's a straight female

2) Lol how could this is any way be considered a good thing

3) Whose feelings and about what?
But why though? When you can't acknowledge her presence most of the times.

Could be shy from you, depends on what type of person you are, if you are a mature person, he may feel embarrassed doing what he does to others around you.

Latest