3) Whose feelings and about what?
The feelings of her liking you.
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Hassm100)
Could be shy from you, depends on what type of person you are, if you are a mature person, he may feel embarrassed doing what he does to others around you.
Lol, he embarrasses himself in front of me, because of his actions. Like i don't notice what he does.
username3377254
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
Lol, he embarrasses himself in front of me, because of his actions. Like i don't notice what he does.
I mean, attractive women really get some guys nervous, may be something to do with that?
Humz007
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The feelings of her liking you.
Agree to a partial extent. It may very well still be there... or may not (if once she got over her lust, she realised you're not as amazing as she once thought)
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
I mean, attractive women really get some guys nervous, may be something to do with that?
Hmmmm... true, but he still made her feel like sh*t because of his actions.
username3377254
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hmmmm... true, but he still made her feel like sh*t because of his actions.
Sometimes, men don't know how women feel, she could really tell her how she feels which may resolve the problem but then again, easier said than done for some people.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Sometimes, men don't know how women feel, she could really tell her how she feels which may resolve the problem but then again, easier said than done for some people.
I feel as if guys think they can do whatever they want, and come back whenever they want.
username3377254
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I feel as if guys think they can do whatever they want, and come back whenever they want.
Lots of men try to look cool, they just wanna be popular and you can't blame some of them, if they get to a point where it is irritating just ignore them (or don't put any effort into the conversation you are having), it really does hurt the guy but they won't show it.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Lots of men try to look cool, they just wanna be popular and you can't blame some of them, if they get to a point where it is irritating just ignore them (or don't put any effort into the conversation you are having), it really does hurt the guy but they won't show it.
All the time they do that. They think it is okay to come and go like a passing cloud.
username3377254
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All the time they do that. They think it is okay to come and go like a passing cloud.
I mean, personally i have some girl-friends and i like to come by and say hi, maybe crack a little joke, what seems to be bothering you specifically when a guy comes by?
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
I mean, personally i have some girl-friends and i like to come by and say hi, maybe crack a little joke, what seems to be bothering you specifically when a guy comes by?
He flirts and then goes. But I don't care anymore because I got told he is immature.
username3377254
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
He flirts and then goes. But I don't care anymore because I got told he is immature.
I don't like confirming someones personality by getting told by someone else but if you feel the same way then yeah just don't show any interest around him. Hope this helps!
Peter.JohnsonJR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Discrepancy)
What would you think of a girl who flirts around with guys?

What would you do if you liked a girl, but she kept on showing affection to other guys? But you like her. Would it be considered a good or bad thing?

How far do you agree with the statement that, if a girl liked you, and you didn't, she moved on and you came back, the feelings will still be there?
If I saw a girl I liked flirt or show effection to other guys I think it would hurt somewhat but I would soon move on as I take it that she doesn't want me or have any interest in me. If she flirted too much with guys then I might think she's 'too easy' and lose interest or see her as less value.

"if a girl liked you, and you didn't, she moved on and you came back, the feelings will still be there"
As for this statement I don't believe it. As I think woman are good at moving on even if they really liked a guy.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
This was a year ago lol
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You play Dota?
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I read the whole thread.

Any updates?
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
I read the whole thread.

Any updates?
I think she's married with children in Acapulco by now.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
I read the whole thread.

Any updates?
Honestly speaking I don't know what the fu*k I was on about. lmao
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads