The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel RS Christianity Paper 1 Quotes

If you're doing Christian Beliefs, Living the Christian Life, Marriage+Family and Matters of Life and Death, then drop two for each of the four topics.
Finallly] Someone on the same RS course, I'm gonna start memorising quotes in a few hours I'll post them then?
Is your second paper on Islam?
Do you use SOWAs for the D question
Reply 3
Original post by adamantacademic
Finallly] Someone on the same RS course, I'm gonna start memorising quotes in a few hours I'll post them then?
Is your second paper on Islam?

yeah yeah
Reply 4
Original post by adamantacademic
Do you use SOWAs for the D question

what is SOWAs, I use a very simple structure:

Argument For, Argument Against, Argument For, Argument Against, Conclusion
Christianity
Trinity :
"As soon as Jesus was baptized he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened and he saw the spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said 'This is my song Whom I love with him I am well pleased.'"

Interpretation of Creation:
'In the beginning as the word, and the word was with God, and he Word was God'
'Let there be light'
'God Created The Heavens'

The Incarnation:
'Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us'

Last Days of Jesus
'the men said to them,'Why do you look for the living among dead? He is not here he has risen'

Salvation

'God so loved the world that he have his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life'

Life after death
'for we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from god an eternal in heaven, not built by human hands'

Evil and SUffering
'You answer with the awesome and righteous deeds, God our Saviour'

Solution to evil and Suffering:
'God is our refuge and our Strength'
(Job Story)

I will post later unit 2,3, 4 for christianity if i have time;This is mostly unit 1
love your neighbour as yourself loooool
Reply 7
Do you need to know the chapter it is in or not
Original post by nk02
Do you need to know the chapter it is in or not

yeah
Yes I’ve literally been revising this all day 😂😂 I’m dreading it!! I’m doing the Catholic paper x
How did you guys find it?!

Quick Reply