knownasAD
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
my re exam is tommorow i would say im fairly confident in my knowledge but i dont know wht to do now should i revise biology and english lit (next exams) and what can i do from noe till tommorow to ensure i get the best grade possible.

any help appreciated thank you
MerryClark11
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i’m in the exact situation (good luck for tomorrow!) and i’m going to do a bit of biology tonight and then do more re tomorrow morning before the exam. then do biology after the exam
knownasAD
Rep:
?
(Original post by MerryClark11)
i’m in the exact situation (good luck for tomorrow!) and i’m going to do a bit of biology tonight and then do more re tomorrow morning before the exam. then do biology after the exam
thank you i will do the same i guess. biology is alright unit 4 (photosyntheis) is doing my head in
MerryClark11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by knownasAD)
thank you i will do the same i guess. biology is alright unit 4 (photosyntheis) is doing my head in
The hardest part of biology for me is the Heart, i can never remember all of the different names for the particular veins and chambers of the heart
knownasAD
Rep:
?
The hardest part of biology for me is the Heart, i can never remember all of the different names for the particular veins and chambers of the heart
SAME the most important one is the pulmonary vein/artery know that and its functions and youre good to go
MerryClark11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by knownasAD)
SAME the most important one is the pulmonary vein/artery know that and its functions and youre good to go
thanks so much! the pulmonary artery takes blood to the lungs, right?
knownasAD
Rep:
?
thanks so much! the pulmonary artery takes blood to the lungs, right?
yeah good luck my friend
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.39%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.13%
I'm really nervous (50)
19.31%

Watched Threads