The Student Room Group

Struggling to find an EPQ question for a topic related to medicine

I have a few topics in mind but I don't know if I'll be able to get enough information about the topics or if the questions will be too broad to answer. I also don't understand the structure that there needs to be when writing an EPQ.
I was wondering if anyone here had done an EPQ and had any ideas on what structure to use and what topics and questions seem interesting to write about?
Original post by iloading22
I have a few topics in mind but I don't know if I'll be able to get enough information about the topics or if the questions will be too broad to answer. I also don't understand the structure that there needs to be when writing an EPQ.
I was wondering if anyone here had done an EPQ and had any ideas on what structure to use and what topics and questions seem interesting to write about?

Talk to your teacher in the first instance to understand what the requirements are and what resources you will have access to. You don't necessarily need a relevant topic as the skills gained will be the same no matter what and unis won't read your EPQ. With all your work experience you may not even have space to mention your EPQ.

Quick Reply

Latest