This discussion is closed.
ariyanrecardo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello i live in the UK, i have completed my GCSE and A-level in the UK, for A-levels i did
Chemistry A
Biology A
Maths A*
I am planning to apply to study medicine at Canada, however majority/all of the university are looking for a bachelors degree prior to admission, so i was wondering does that only apply for Canadian students, or is it for international students as well. Also is there a website where i can apply for student loan at Canada.
Thanks for any advice
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ariyanrecardo)
Hello i live in the UK, i have completed my GCSE and A-level in the UK, for A-levels i did
Chemistry A
Biology A
Maths A*
I am planning to apply to study medicine at Canada, however majority/all of the university are looking for a bachelors degree prior to admission, so i was wondering does that only apply for Canadian students, or is it for international students as well. Also is there a website where i can apply for student loan at Canada.
Thanks for any advice
Not sure about student loans (unlikely as their education system is different to ours) and yes you still need an undergrad degree as Canada like the US has med school only at grad level.
KharmaMedic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ariyanrecardo)
Chemistry A
Biology A
Maths A*
Thanks for any advice
Hi there,

Medicine in Canada is a GRADUATE degree programme. This means you must have completed a bachelors degree or masters or PhD before applying.
I just did my undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto.
As far as loans, if you are a Canadian citzen, you can apply for OSAP to help with your education.
maeeshah_2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by KharmaMedic)
Hi there,

Medicine in Canada is a GRADUATE degree programme. This means you must have completed a bachelors degree or masters or PhD before applying.
I just did my undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto.
As far as loans, if you are a Canadian citzen, you can apply for OSAP to help with your education.
Hey I'm Canadian and I really badly want to go to u of t for medicine do you have any socials that I can contact you through to ask you questions if that's alright my Instagram is : maeeshah
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (421)
56.66%
I don't have everything I need (322)
43.34%

Watched Threads