H420/01 OCR Biology Practice Papers Set 1

Watch this thread
zeRo_
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have the OCR Biology Set 1 Practice Papers 1, 2 and 3 including the mark schemes? If so, I'd really appreciate if you could PM them to me. Thanks.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Lia22
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...usQMhkSKMki9cv
zeRo_
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you so much. Couldn't find these anywhere.
AHumbles
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
i love you so much thank you thANK YOU omg
Versgucci
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
is there a set 2 ? or is there only one set of papers ?
username3694892
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Do u have access to the as practice papers set 1 and set 2 not just a level one

(Original post by zeRo_)
Does anyone have the OCR Biology Set 1 Practice Papers 1, 2 and 3 including the mark schemes? If so, I'd really appreciate if you could PM them to me. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.87%
Not yet, but I will soon (53)
18.34%
No (115)
39.79%

Watched Threads