Dead_Inside
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Help I've got an RE exam at 2pm tomorrow and I have no idea how to revise for it. I've done mindmaps and stuff but that isn't the best way to revise for me and I feel like I've totally wasted today and aaaaah.
MerryClark11
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
which religions are you doing?
PurpleCat4
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What exam board
Dead_Inside
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sultanas4)
What exam board

AQA Islam and Christianity
Daniel1315
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m sitting the Hinduism exam tomorrow. I’m just going over different quotes, teachings and sources of wisdom and authority. Along with the quotes etc, I’m linking them to how they relate to the topics like euthanasia and stuff by going over them in my head and doing sample questions.
hattie.may
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
maybe collect a few quotes for each topic, they might help you if you can't think of what to write in the exam
sleepyrobyn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got Buddhism & Christianity tomorrow and I'm finding the BBC Bitesize app useful for just jogging my memory on key terms & stuff I've forgotten. It lets you pick which exam board and topics too, so it's pretty personalised. Keeping in theme with apps, it might be a little late for mind maps but Mindly is a good one for that ... Hmm, Cram can be a good app for finding revision card sets to go through, similar to quizlet but I actually prefer cram, you just have to find a good set to revise from or make your own- which can help you solidify your knowledge whilst making them! Hopefully, all goes well for us all! Best of luck, and I hope at least part of this helps!

Edit: Just noticed you said mindmaps were not helping, sop the mindly idea, try practice Q's maybe?
Lily-Anne098
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im doing islam and christianity aswell and im literally going over the information again and again and answering questions as i go aswell and go over my flashcards which have key quotations
3racha
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
do alot of practice questions and remember to learn quotations, or try to briefly remember them.

right now im just reading over and over the book
HS2030
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think maybe for the Islam paper, questions might be on ramadan or eid, as i think ramadan is in a few days. idk, maybe they might want to make it relatable? idk lmao, im just assuming
Dead_Inside
Rep:
?
(Original post by 3racha)
do alot of practice questions and remember to learn quotations, or try to briefly remember them.

right now im just reading over and over the book
that's what I ended up doing earlier
Dead_Inside
Rep:
?
(Original post by sleepyrobyn)
I've got Buddhism & Christianity tomorrow and I'm finding the BBC Bitesize app useful for just jogging my memory on key terms & stuff I've forgotten. It lets you pick which exam board and topics too, so it's pretty personalised. Keeping in theme with apps, it might be a little late for mind maps but Mindly is a good one for that ... Hmm, Cram can be a good app for finding revision card sets to go through, similar to quizlet but I actually prefer cram, you just have to find a good set to revise from or make your own- which can help you solidify your knowledge whilst making them! Hopefully, all goes well for us all! Best of luck, and I hope at least part of this helps!

Edit: Just noticed you said mindmaps were not helping, sop the mindly idea, try practice Q's maybe?

I downloaded Cram and it was really useful for compiling a list of key quotes. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (489)
51.69%
No (457)
48.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed