The Student Room Group

How do I get rid of stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my arms,breast and legs( at the calfs and thighs.
Really.i don't mind them when they would be just on the breast.But as I have them also on my legs and arms is not very nice.I don't want people to see them and that means I can't wear skirts without tights and I have to wear tops/shirts with the sleeve length of at least 3/4.
They say you can't get rid of them,but how do I make them less visible?

HELP
I don’t mind stretch marks on a girl at all - in fact I kind of like them. Nobody who you are likely to wind up in a happy relationship with will care. I recommend just getting used to them and finding someone who is attracted to you for what you look like and who you are.
Reply 2
They do go away with time, I had some on my back a couple years ago just from being tall (it looked like I'd been whipped) and they're completely gone
Original post by Sinnoh
They do go away with time, I had some on my back a couple years ago just from being tall (it looked like I'd been whipped) and they're completely gone

Yeah,I look like as if I have been whipped!:angry:
Reply 4
Original post by study hard
Yeah,I look like as if I have been whipped!:angry:

Well if it's really a problem and it can't wait, you could try using makeup or something
Seriously,on my legs and arms??
Original post by Sinnoh
Well if it's really a problem and it can't wait, you could try using makeup or something
Reply 6
Original post by study hard
Seriously,on my legs and arms??

The sort of makeup used to cover facial blemishes, I don't really know
Have you tried bio oil, I think that's supposed to help with stretch marks
i remember syrup sandwiches

Quick Reply

Latest