The Student Room Group

ENGINEERING Fail Exams!!

I don't know what to do anymore, i feel like i'm fighting a hopeless battle revising. Everything was going so well this year getting 1st in my last exams coursework. But then after Easter the workload pilled up.

Now i've got 1 week to revise for two exams. One is fluid mechanics/thermodynamics (I know 50% of the content) and the other is electronics which is a multiple choice exam.

Then after i have 6 days to revise one maths exam (which i know 50% of the content).
Reply 1
is it still possible to get 50% (im in first yr btw)
Reply 2
I think i've realised that cramming an engineering just doesn't exist.

Might as well just take my L and do what i can do.
Original post by LostChip1
I don't know what to do anymore, i feel like i'm fighting a hopeless battle revising. Everything was going so well this year getting 1st in my last exams coursework. But then after Easter the workload pilled up.

Now i've got 1 week to revise for two exams. One is fluid mechanics/thermodynamics (I know 50% of the content) and the other is electronics which is a multiple choice exam.

Then after i have 6 days to revise one maths exam (which i know 50% of the content).

Keep studying. Have you looked at past-papers yet? Might be a good idea to have a look at them, if they're available, so you can see what styles the questions are. Do you have a study partner, study group, or something along those lines?
Pretty sure most people on my course have around the same time with revising for exams as well, same with me as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending