The Student Room Group

Level 3 applied science entry requirements

I did triple science at school so my science grades are seperate. Biology- A, Physics- B, Chemistry- D, Maths- 6. Obviously my chemistry grade is the one I'm worried about. Will I still be allowed to do applied science?
Ultimately it would depend on your local colleges entry requirements. Check your nearest college that does this course online and see what the entry requirements are. However, your D in chemistry I don't think will be an issue as standard entry requirements at my nearest college doing this same course is 5 GCSEs 9-4 including Maths and English.

Even if you don't meet the requirements due to your Chemistry grade, you will still be allowed to do the Level 2 course.
Original post by YasudaSayo
I did triple science at school so my science grades are seperate. Biology- A, Physics- B, Chemistry- D, Maths- 6. Obviously my chemistry grade is the one I'm worried about. Will I still be allowed to do applied science?

Yes you will be allowed to do applied science with those grades they are good enough just boost your chemistry to a C or above it will raise your chances but even those grades are enough to get in dont worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending