The Student Room Group

How to get a 7/8 in AQA R.E GCSE with last minute revision?

Hi, as you can probably tell from the title i am extremely unprepared for the r.e exam tomorrow at 13:30, i have not actively done any revision at all for the entire year since i assumed that just cramming the quotations would suffice as that what i did for my mocks and i got a 7? However i really want to do well despite not caring about r.e since it would ruin my other grades if i do badly. Any tips or advice would be appreciated! I am desperate at this point. I feel disappointed in myself for allowing my time to be taken up by kpop and asian dramas all this time :frown: is there hope?

Scroll to see replies

no. there is never hope in gcses. it’s just a long period of slowly loosing the will to live
a lot of people r unprepared for this exam, ur not alone.
man, it's bighit's fault for hitting us up with singularity
Original post by gemmafieldx
no. there is never hope in gcses. it’s just a long period of slowly loosing the will to live

realistic but not the inspirational optimism i was seeking haha, ah i guess i'm truly a lost cause. the gcses have been doing wonders for my anxiety as you can imagine
Original post by angelicseokjin
realistic but not the inspirational optimism i was seeking haha, ah i guess i'm truly a lost cause. the gcses have been doing wonders for my anxiety as you can imagine

I’m sure you’ll be fine really. You can literally ******** your way through RE so you’ll be fine
Original post by AceOfKnife
man, it's bighit's fault for hitting us up with singularity

honestly the truth, it's as though they want us to fail. how can i do revision when taehyung is the only thing on my mind with his beauty and talent ugh
Original post by rumana098
a lot of people r unprepared for this exam, ur not alone.

thanks for the reassurance! i feel a little better knowing this
no wonder ur not prepared if ur creaming over kpop 24/7
Original post by AceOfkn1fe
no wonder ur not prepared if ur creaming over kpop 24/7

go away alesnadors wtf
Original post by gemmafieldx
I’m sure you’ll be fine really. You can literally ******** your way through RE so you’ll be fine

thanks for the kind words, i appreciate it! at the end of the day, it's one of the less important subjects so i guess i shouldn't be too upset
Is tae your bias?

Original post by angelicseokjin
honestly the truth, it's as though they want us to fail. how can i do revision when taehyung is the only thing on my mind with his beauty and talent ugh
ot7
Who are you again
just make sure you understand the work when you see it if u get what i mean for example in Judaism i may not know the vocab by heart but when i see it in the exam i'd get an idea of what it is. mostly scan through your work and make notes.

Goooooood luccckkkk everyone
how is this helping their original question.
Is tae your bias?

yesssss i love him so much he's a cutie <3
Original post by Mashibro
Who are you again

a sleep deprived human who wants to pass their gcses
no its actually your fault AceOfKnife
ot7

forever and always, seven members or it's not bts
AceOfKnife what did you do with that stash of Jimin pictures you had? Are they still under your bed for the stuff you were gonna do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending