London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

I just got the email on 4:24 pm
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by amx2510
I have not received anthyng from them or UCAS or LSE yet in regard to the Office being closed. I wonder if it is because I am an international student or because.... rejection is coming later today or tomorrow.

Original post by Dsk10911
I have not received one either

Original post by RB220
I didnt get any email yet

Original post by kookie515
Me neither and now im freaking out lol

Original post by qw1234
Me too

one would expect the emails to be automated as its the 21st century but there could be a couple minutes difference between emails. i got mine at 4:11. @pooh.ap got his at 4:24, so dont stress out too much yet guys.

could rejections occur this evening? sure, there is still plenty of time.
but the email is written in the sense that everything is over for now
(edited 5 years ago)
Me neither and now im freaking out lol

I am glad I am not the only one freaking out. :biggrin::biggrin:
Nvm got the email at 4:30 pm, life’s chill
Original post by alizam_
Received an offer for geography!!😁😁

Congratualtions! Can you tell me what is the conditional offer and when did you apply please? I have applied for Geography in mid-Oct and still waiting for news!!
Nvm got the email at 4:30 pm, life’s chill

ahaha told you to relax😂😂😂
Original post by SomMC1
one would expect the emails to be automated as its the 21st century but there could be a couple minutes difference between emails. i got mine at 4:11. @pooh.ap got his at 4:24, so dont stress out too much yet guys.

could rejections occur this evening? sure, there is still plenty of time.

I just got my email about closing the office too.
I just received an email

I write in regard to your application to study the BSc in Economics and Economic History programme at LSE. This email is to keep you informed on the progress of your application, which is still being assessed at this time.

Please note that the School will be closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays from Friday 21 December 2018. The Undergraduate Admissions Office re-opens at 09.00am (UK time) on Wednesday 2 January 2019.

We will resume considering applications and transmitting decisions on a rolling basis via UCAS from the start of January.
Got the email at 4:35PM!

Will take 2 weeks of TSR and especially this thread, given that LSE is the only university so far who has yet to make a decision. Have a great holiday for all of you in the UK! :smile:
Original post by Overseas7777
I just received an email

I write in regard to your application to study the BSc in Economics and Economic History programme at LSE. This email is to keep you informed on the progress of your application, which is still being assessed at this time.

Please note that the School will be closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays from Friday 21 December 2018. The Undergraduate Admissions Office re-opens at 09.00am (UK time) on Wednesday 2 January 2019.

We will resume considering applications and transmitting decisions on a rolling basis via UCAS from the start of January.

Hey I applied for that same course. Got the email too
Anyone else still not recieved an email?
Me. Still waiting... :frown:
OK... I got the holidays email as well.... :s-smilie:
Happy holidays to everyone here at TSR.
Original post by amx2510

Me too!

Happy Holidays!
Just got the same email, I assume that this is basically LSE confirming that offers are now going to start rolling out on a regular basis straight after New Year. Next January/February/March is going to be an exciting and nervous time :biggrin:

Edit: anyone else get super-nervous when they saw the email before actually opening it???
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by amx2510

happy holidays, see ya in 2 weeks, hopefully talking about offers <3
Original post by The HCGhost
Just got the same email, I assume that this is basically LSE confirming that offers are now going to start rolling out on a regular basis straight after New Year. Next January/February/March is going to be an exciting and nervous time :biggrin:

Edit: anyone else get super-nervous when they saw the email before actually opening it???

ME! I thought I am going to be rejected by LSE!

i dont think they gave out too many offers. Rather it was LSE giving out some offers just before they closed lol
soo im hoping they'll give out many offers the week they are back (so 2nd, 3rd and 4th jan).

i was not too nervous bc i knew what was coming from the convo with another guy :tongue: but yeah, had some butterflies whilst reading ahaha, had to reread it three times to fully understand!

My body temperature has changed drastically. Subject of the email is very similar to Oxford reject one starting with “Your application to LSE” :mad::mad::mad:
Original post by SomMC1
i dont think they gave out too many offers. Rather it was LSE giving out some offers just before they closed lol
soo im hoping they'll give out many offers the week they are back (so 2nd, 3rd and 4th jan).

i was not too nervous bc i knew what was coming from the convo with another guy :tongue: but yeah, had some butterflies whilst reading ahaha, had to reread it three times to fully understand!

Will offers start coming at a quicker rate after the January 15 deadline?

Latest

Trending

Trending