The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Geography Dynamic Landscapes paper - May 15th

So from what I see everyone here in TSR just doesn't give two ****s about Geography, literally the Geography forum is so dead. So I decided to make a thread where you can chat about the first upcoming AS exam for Edexcel geography. Tell us if you are ready, how confident are you and if you did revision of course! I did do revision but spend only the last two days memorising the stuff, I answered the questions my teacher gave me weeks ago. I am personally not that confident about the exam, just hope I get a C at least since I feel like I crammed revision. What topic you think you will come up on the exam? What do you think those essay questions will be about?
hey how did you find the exam?
Reply 2
Original post by izzy.may18
hey how did you find the exam?

It was alright I guess, I think I lost around 20-30 marks. I couldn't finish the last 16 marker and only wrote 2 paragraphs in a rush. I was also struggling to recall a few facts and struggling to answer the investigation questions, I honestly don't know about this whole footpath technique.
Honestly hope I can get a C at the very least, would be happy with a B.
Same here I think a lot of people struggled with the 16 mark question I definitely did! I'm hoping for a C too
Original post by izzy.may18
Same here I think a lot of people struggled with the 16 mark question I definitely did! I'm hoping for a C too
legit feel the same, "a lot of people" includes me on that 16 marker:wink::biggrin:
im dreading human tomorrow, Im so unprepared
Reply 6
Original post by Katie.12
im dreading human tomorrow, Im so unprepared

We all are! The paper will not be easy and be ready to get your hands sweaty as you will have to write loads!
Original post by The RAR
We all are! The paper will not be easy and be ready to get your hands sweaty as you will have to write loads!

what do you think is going to come up?
Reply 8
Original post by Katie.12
what do you think is going to come up?

Something about trading, role of governments in urban regeneration and all that ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending