Reply 360
cantthinkofaname
how big?

MD of Goldman Sachs.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 361
cantthinkofaname.. Brum wasn't my 1st choice either, infact it was my backup plane! Anyway things happened and I ended up accepting the offer. Econ is not based on heavy and difficult mathematics, but if in anyway you think it is not the degree for you, maybe you could switch to business or international relations.
I am sorry If I was cruely judgemental in anyway! So if you are hesistating about Econ do reconsider because you don't want to get stuck doing a degree you detest for the next 3 years of your life. Do what you love doing the most and excel at doing it! That is my advice to you!
Reply 362
like real BIG!..like earning over £250,000(thats alot of money to me)...n there(well this one guy) only 26..depends also what u want from your career though not jus the money..:smile:

lol e-lover yes MD of goldman sachs
Reply 363
Didnt know this thread existed, I got Birmingham as my insurance so I might be with you lovely people come September.
Reply 364
Yasmin2K8
Didnt know this thread existed, I got Birmingham as my insurance so I might be with you lovely people come September.

Heyy :hifro:
Reply 365
Hiya :smile:

Are we meant to choose accommodation for insurance offers?
Reply 366
I don't think you are. Phone up. It's my firm. I'm doing Politics + Economics btw. So, what's your first choice? You live in Manchester? Is that like in central Manchester?
Reply 367
hey lovely..i dont think so yasmin but id check it out if i were u :smile:
Reply 368
e-lover
I don't think you are. Phone up. It's my firm. I'm doing Politics + Economics btw. So, what's your first choice? You live in Manchester? Is that like in central Manchester?

UCL.
Not far from the city centre a few miles :smile:
Ive always thought you dont and if you did would be kinda stupid considering they give out way more offers than accommodation for undergrads.
dandon_30
cantthinkofaname.. Brum wasn't my 1st choice either, infact it was my backup plane! Anyway things happened and I ended up accepting the offer. Econ is not based on heavy and difficult mathematics, but if in anyway you think it is not the degree for you, maybe you could switch to business or international relations.
I am sorry If I was cruely judgemental in anyway! So if you are hesistating about Econ do reconsider because you don't want to get stuck doing a degree you detest for the next 3 years of your life. Do what you love doing the most and excel at doing it! That is my advice to you!

ok lol i dont mind a bit of debate, i got some thinking to do, srry for burdoning you with my random thoughts, that £1/4million is attracting me.
Reply 370
simB
hey lovely..i dont think so yasmin but id check it out if i were u :smile:

Hiya hunni :smile:

Nice to see a fellow lass doing economics, I just hope there are more, seems to me usually its men :frown:
Reply 371
Yasmin2K8
Hiya hunni :smile:

Nice to see a fellow lass doing economics, I just hope there are more, seems to me usually its men :frown:

lol nah i know loads of girls doin economics lovely..:smile: ..btw my bro goes ucl..he loves it :smile:
Yasmin2K8
UCL.
Not far from the city centre a few miles :smile:
Ive always thought you dont and if you did would be kinda stupid considering they give out way more offers than accommodation for undergrads.

gr8 now we have persians, arabs, indians and british ppl- what a great mix!
i think u still apply for accomodation, if u dont go to UCL, bham uni prob will still get something for u but not worth risking really, u can apply online btw.
Reply 373
simB
lol nah i know loads of girls doin economics lovely..:smile: ..btw my bro goes ucl..he loves it :smile:

Cool, i hope i do too :smile:
Ive only spoken to a few girls who are doing Economics, hopefully your right hun. What board do you do economics with?
Reply 374
cantthinkofaname
gr8 now we have persians, arabs, indians and british ppl- what a great mix!
i think u still apply for accomodation, if u dont go to UCL, bham uni prob will still get something for u but not worth risking really, u can apply online btw.

Well it is Birmingham its got a pretty diverse array of mixtures, well from what ive seen and been told. Hmmm i dont really want to apply lol im already stressing over if i'm going to get my grades for UCl, just thinking about Birmingham is getting me paranoid :frown: But i do love Birmingham city centre, i think its so much better than trafford
Reply 375
Yasmin2K8
Cool, i hope i do too :smile:
Ive only spoken to a few girls who are doing Economics, hopefully your right hun. What board do you do economics with?

ohh cool luv..im doing ocr economics..n u lovely ?
Yasmin2K8
Well it is Birmingham its got a pretty diverse array of mixtures, well from what ive seen and been told. Hmmm i dont really want to apply lol im already stressing over if i'm going to get my grades for UCl, just thinking about Birmingham is getting me paranoid :frown: But i do love Birmingham city centre, i think its so much better than trafford

you will save loads of money. i know ppl who went to UCL and they thought it was a good uni but with a major in intense academia.
Reply 377
simB
ohh cool luv..im doing ocr economics..n u lovely ?

Edexcel and the exams were hard:frown: if i took my revision guide in with me it would not have made a difference, how have your exams been going? Got any more left?
Reply 378
cantthinkofaname
you will save loads of money. i know ppl who went to UCL and they thought it was a good uni but with a major in intense academia.

Yeah would save a lot of money :frown:
But ive been so lucky to get UCl i dont even have Maths at A2 so that in itself has been an opportunity.
Reply 379
Yasmin2K8
Edexcel and the exams were hard:frown: if i took my revision guide in with me it would not have made a difference, how have your exams been going? Got any more left?

aww im sure youll be fine hun..i mean exams are ment to be hard..well my exams went terrible..couldnt answer so many questions..but oh well..ive got two more..n then im gonna have to beg brum to give me a place lol

how many have u got hun?

Latest

Trending

Trending