Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dunno..its kinda crazy ..well i think its because of the area and because of the refurbishment ..or they jus wanna make alot of money!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cantthinkofaname)
    the accomodation in b'ham seems quite expensive, its about £500/month. why is this?
    The location. Your in the 'Notting Hill' part of Birmingham. The houses around the accommodation are worth mega-bucks and the location is very very exclusive.

ReputationRep:
    really?! i though it looked a bit run down to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    lol..hehe...nah there quite nice..especially mason!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cantthinkofaname)
    really?! i though it looked a bit run down to be honest!
    Yeah! We'll be in literally one of the most exclusive areas in Britain. It's the bee's knee's as they say in the Black Country

ReputationRep:
    e-lover your funni x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simB)
    e-lover your funni x
    awww thanks lol. I like to think of myself as the British Russell Peters! he's a legend!

ReputationRep:
    lol bless

ReputationRep:
    anyone wanna go to the MJ concert this summer..it can be like a bham get together

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sim, your name is Simran yeah? My bhangra teacher in primary school had that name. Just out of interest, you sikh?

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is lovely...yeah im kinda sikh yeah lol..y ?..are u at bham at the mo

ReputationRep:
    Just asking lol. being nosey sorry! Yeah, I live in Dudley which is like 20 mins by car from bham. But gonna be staying at brum for the first year and we'll see what happens from there. Yeah, MJ sounds cool. There's a fantastic jazz bar in london/birmingham we could all meet up for cocktails?! yeah? lol. Thats more me lol.

ReputationRep:
    nah dont say sorry ..lol..yeah course i guess MJ aint everyones cup of tea..but yea it sound great..im so worried about my exams cause i ve got a habit of leaving things to the last minute but sometimes it works best for me..its a bit of a hit n miss situation.

ReputationRep:
    I do the same as well. It's an awfull habit, I spend most of the year chilling and then gear up when I have like 3 weeks for the exam to go. Hopefully, I'll meet my offer. What a-levels you doing?

ReputationRep:
    same sweety ..im doing maths, economics and biology ..what you doing? ...btw is there any point in me bringing my car?

ReputationRep:
    i end up doin nights for revision cause i leave it that late ..

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Bio, chem and English Lit. Surprisingly, english lit is my fave. No need for car I guess, Bullring is 2 stops away, although you might wanna go and check out Soho Road and Alum Rock (the best places for Indian stuff) but once again, the bus maybe faster cuz they have those special lanes. lol! Nights. I revise all morning and afternoon and then chill out with my mom and watch Indian soap serials!! lol *embarrassing or what!*

ReputationRep:
    lol..i think u might call me a coconut however i do like parts of my culture ...lol..which one?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I get called a coconut all the time just because I like fine art from people who think wearking Marc Ecko head to toe makes them Indian *sigh*

well the one's on star plus, my fave one is: Sapna Babul Ka ..Bidaai on 6.30 and I used to like Kumkum but for some reason they've dumbed it down! grrrr!! My favourite aspect of the indian serial drama is the over-active use of dramatics ..

girl to mother-in law: No, I won't make you tea!

da-dum!, da-dum!, da-dum! da-dum! - followed by headshots and every facial expression the mother in law can make lol

ReputationRep:
    lol..hehe u got me on the floor..bless yea i know what u mean..well i get called a coconut cause im quiet open minded about things like from fashion all the way to religion ..my parents like watchin doom macha de on ndtv..lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2009
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.