Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh same here. Especially religion lol Don't get me started lol. Ohh kewl, fashion! hey just wondering (although i started a thread on this), I'm looking to by a mens fashion mag. I looked through Esquire (my friend recommended) and my dad would have to be a drug dealer to afford the sort of attire from there lol. You recommend me any?

ReputationRep:
    well i dont know of any good men's fashion magazines, however i like mens clothes from zara, H&M, house of fraser etc..all the reasonable priced stuff but still looks gd...awww ill try n find u one tho

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks. Apparently, GQ is good. Might get that.

ReputationRep:
    woah u have completely lost me!
    i know nothing of indian culture! are u both indian sikhs then? (elover and simb).

ReputationRep:
    lol..im off sweety , gotta revise or i wont get into bham..cya later n gd luck x

ReputationRep:
    lol no im kinda sikh ..kinda confusing ..sorry cantthinkofaname didnt mean to lose u ..hehe

ReputationRep:
    bye! No, i'm muslim (well kinda lol)

ReputationRep:
    hey btw theres this guy my dad knows, n he did economics at bham n he now works in hong kong earning alot of money..n i mean ALOT! n its only his third year after uni!..but thats not what its all about lol

ReputationRep:
    Wow. The guy isn't chinese/japanese is he? I want to go to Dubai and work there sometime in my life lol .. like now! hehehe. Yeah sim, we should be revising. talk 2 u l8er!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cantthinkofaname)
    male lol.
    omg!! i thought u were a girl the whole time!! LMAO..see being anonymous has its disadvantages!! and what are your arab origins? see sim and e-lover got us lost. We could play their game jk!

My mom is palestinian, my dad is syrian, his mom is cirkasasian (sp), and her mom is turksih! I was born in Jordan and thus consider myslef a Jordanian!

ReputationRep:
    lol! Sorry for that dandon! One thing led to another and before we knew it we were having a full-blown convo! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Okay you guys I am getting completely lost! First of all the part about our accomodation being the fanciest in BRum is awesome !!!! Sim-sim who told you mason looks really nice? Have you seen the show flat ?

Second of all pardon my ignorance but what is an MJ concert? and yeah getting together sounds cool..but u guys wait for me till september. U can't leave the OP out of this whole gathering thingy! lool!
    As for that guy you know who makes a lot of money, I 've got one comment for you..I can't wait to hear the sound of my own money ka-ching!MUahahahahah!!

ReputationRep:
    lol should be interesting in b'ham. btw there are alot of muslim south asians in birmingham. So all of us will be in the minority. (not that race matters).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-lover)
    Wow. The guy isn't chinese/japanese is he? I want to go to Dubai and work there sometime in my life lol .. like now! hehehe. Yeah sim, we should be revising. talk 2 u l8er!
    peronally i would prefer to stay in UK than go to china.
    but dubai sounds interesting or maybe Abu dhabi or Qatar which are supposed to be the new financial centres of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandon_30)
    Okay you guys I am getting completely lost! First of all the part about our accomodation being the fanciest in BRum is awesome !!!! Sim-sim who told you mason looks really nice? Have you seen the show flat ?

Second of all pardon my ignorance but what is an MJ concert? and yeah getting together sounds cool..but u guys wait for me till september. U can't leave the OP out of this whole gathering thingy! lool!
    As for that guy you know who makes a lot of money, I 've got one comment for you..I can't wait to hear the sound of my own money ka-ching!MUahahahahah!!
    Yeah, I saw Mason when i checked the place and it looked very very nice. The show flat was really good and the rooms were of good size!

MJ= Michael Jackson! Dinnaaaaaaaa, how do you not know that!? :p: well, we can't go for cocktails without the OP ... can we? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol dina! ..dont forget me when ur a rich man! ..course we aint gonna forget the main man!

Cantthinkofaname can i give u a nick name pls ...love to work in NY or Europe ..

ReputationRep:
    NOOO!! u cant go without dina ...hes the guy who started this thing lol

ReputationRep:
    sure u chose!
    dinas prob already v.rich, Jordan is a rich country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-lover)
    Yeah, I saw Mason when i checked the place and it looked very very nice. The show flat was really good and the rooms were of good size!

MJ= Michael Jackson! Dinnaaaaaaaa, how do you not know that!? :p: well, we can't go for cocktails without the OP ... can we? :rolleyes:
    cant we just wait for our 1st day? or alternatively we could go on MSN/AIM messenger thingys.

ReputationRep:
    cantthinkofaname's nickcame is bubs..short for beautiful lol
    ...yeah we could meet up then ..my msn aint workin no more..i think someone has hacked into it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.