The Student Room Group

Recently got a job, Do i need to tell them?

I got a job at mcdonalds and im earning money now. When I did my application for finance i wasnt working so i didnt put down any personal income but now that I am working do I have to call them and tell them about it? I'm just working for the next 5 months in order to save money and than ill quit the full time position. What should i do?
Original post by ItsMeDario
I got a job at mcdonalds and im earning money now. When I did my application for finance i wasnt working so i didnt put down any personal income but now that I am working do I have to call them and tell them about it? I'm just working for the next 5 months in order to save money and than ill quit the full time position. What should i do?

Hi ItsMeDario,

Students do not need to declare their income when applying for student finance.

Thanks

Catherine
Reply 2
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi ItsMeDario,

Students do not need to declare their income when applying for student finance.

Thanks

Catherine

I'm not a student. I finished college last summer and i have been in my gap year and i just got a job recently. does the situation change?
Original post by ItsMeDario
I'm not a student. I finished college last summer and i have been in my gap year and i just got a job recently. does the situation change?

Hi ItsMeDario,

I would advise that you contact the repayments department to discuss this on 0300 100 0611.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending