Tinozza
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Good morning,
I have to provide evidence of the places where I have lived for the last 5 years.
I don't have a house contract at the moment because I am staying at a friend's place.
The letter that I have received from SFE says that the documents that we provide, need to cover the dates provided.
Considering that I would miss the last house contract (I have all the others), would I still be able to get a maintenance loan?
I have worked regularly in London for all the 5 years, and I am able to prove evidence for the whole period of time in regards of my job, but not in regards of my residency status.

I hope it makes sense.
Catherine SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tinozza)
Good morning,
I have to provide evidence of the places where I have lived for the last 5 years.
I don't have a house contract at the moment because I am staying at a friend's place.
The letter that I have received from SFE says that the documents that we provide, need to cover the dates provided.
Considering that I would miss the last house contract (I have all the others), would I still be able to get a maintenance loan?
I have worked regularly in London for all the 5 years, and I am able to prove evidence for the whole period of time in regards of my job, but not in regards of my residency status.

I hope it makes sense.
Hi Tinozza,

We can also accept original P60's or wage slips and bank statements.

Thanks

Catherine
Tinozza
Rep:
?
(Original post by Catherine SFE)
Hi Tinozza,

We can also accept original P60's or wage slips and bank statements.

Thanks

Catherine
Hello Catherine,
you mean you accept those instead of house contract/bills?

Because the letter that I have received says to BOTH provide my bank statement/P60 AND to fill the residency form.

Thank you!
Catherine SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello Catherine,
you mean you accept those instead of house contract/bills?

Because the letter that I have received says to BOTH provide my bank statement/P60 AND to fill the residency form.

Thank you!
Hi Tinozza,

That's correct, we will accept house contract bank statements or payslips and p60's as long as they cover the full 5 years residency, you will also need to complete the residency form.

Thanks

Catherine
Tinozza
Rep:
?
(Original post by Catherine SFE)
Hi Tinozza,

That's correct, we will accept house contract bank statements or payslips and p60's as long as they cover the full 5 years residency, you will also need to complete the residency form.

Thanks

Catherine
Great!

Thank you!
Tinozza
Rep:
?
Great!

Thank you!
Sorry,
very last question just to be sure before I send everything again.
So, if I have all the payslips that I need, do I still have to provide also the P60? Or just the payslips are ok?
Catherine SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry,
very last question just to be sure before I send everything again.
So, if I have all the payslips that I need, do I still have to provide also the P60? Or just the payslips are ok?
Hi Tinozza,

The original payslips will be acceptable as long as they cover the full 5 years residency.

Thanks

Catherine
Tinozza
Rep:
?
Hello again, I was wondering if the envelope that I have received from you in the last letter, (and that must be used to send my evidence), needs to be sent with a stamp. It is a white envelope with a label on it that says Residency teamStudent finance EnglandPO Box 311DarlingtonCounty DurhamDL1 9NZCan I send it like this or do I have to add a stamp?
Rona SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good morning,

I hope it makes sense.

Hi Tinozza,

We can accept original payslips, must include salary, employer information, national insurance number, pay period. P60's as long as not handwritten and bank statements as evidence of residency.

Thanks Rona
Tinozza
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rona SFE)
Hi Tinozza,

We can accept original payslips, must include salary, employer information, national insurance number, pay period. P60's as long as not handwritten and bank statements as evidence of residency.

Thanks Rona
Thank you Rona,
but my last question was in the regards of the stamp

Would you be able to help me?
Rona SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you Rona,
but my last question was in the regards of the stamp

Would you be able to help me?

Hi Tinozza,

As not a post paid envelop you will need to put a stamp on it.

Regards Rona
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads