tomdabomb7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

Has anyone got any help with notes or model answers or absolutely anything for English Language AQA for A2, would be helpful!

Willing to share mine too!
millieo1999
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tomdabomb7)
Hi,

Has anyone got any help with notes or model answers or absolutely anything for English Language AQA for A2, would be helpful!

Willing to share mine too!
Hi,

I don't know if this helps but here is a meanings and representations question that I got an A in. Has anyone got any language change notes or responses, would be really helpful!
tomdabomb7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by millieo1999)
Hi,

I don't know if this helps but here is a meanings and representations question that I got an A in. Has anyone got any language change notes or responses, would be really helpful!
Hi thanks for your response, my teacher is doing some language change model answers over the next few days, I'll put them on here once I receive them, are you sitting AQA B or AQA A? I'm doing B!
lemoncow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya, is this the new spec for Eng lang? ie child lang development, gender/age/social class, opinion article writing etc?
elvisjai
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello there
I am doing A-Level English Langauge (AQA) (A2). Paper One is fine but I am struggling with paper two, does anyone have any practise questions? Or even better can anyone help me out with how to structure my responses, specifically to q3?
Thankss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed