The Student Room Group

Annoying flatmate

Posting anonymous becuase she posts on here.

Well she always tells me I am in the wrong, this is compleatly not the truth becuase I only ever been nice to her. I have told her a few things that I thought I could trust her with, but instead she has told the whole flat she can't learn to keep her mouth shut she can be a real b***h to me, but all I have ever done was be nice to her. She told me a very upsetting secret about her and told me not to tell anyone and I haven't told anyone this. She tells me that I am not a trust worthy person when she tells everyone my secrets? Shes such a hypocrite! Please tell me what I can do becuase she gets me really mad when she calls me all these hurtful words, and she doesn't see that she is that person that she says the hurtful words is really her.
Reply 1
sounds like a bitch, just don't talk to her. that's how I remove idiots from my life.
Reply 2
sit her down and speak to her. tell her all that youve written here
Just go for the dismissing comments and pretend like nothing is wrong. Like, "Right, okay" or just sort of sort of awkwardly breathing in and raising your eyebrows before walking off, hard to describe...

Going oldschool childish on her ass will draw the line and highlight how much she is pissing you off.
Reply 4
DominF
sounds like a bitch, just don't talk to her. that's how I remove idiots from my life.

Ditto. Just avoid any interaction beyond your generic small talk, that's how I deal with people who annoy me and it works. :smile:
Reply 5
Avoid talking to her, and dismiss her if she tries to talk to you, unless she tries to resolve things.

Latest

Trending

Trending