GCSE Religious Studies OCR - Opinions?

Watch this thread
Ryanno123
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How was it everyone? I did islam and Christianity, finding the first 15 marker on islam quite difficult.
Aqa king
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
what did you put for the one thing that isnt celebrated at Christmas
Ryanno123
Rep:
(Original post by Aqa king)
I did OCR bro
sebdixon
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
what the hell were we supposed to put for the 15 marker about religion separating families??
Ryanno123
Rep:
(Original post by sebdixon)
what the hell were we supposed to put for the 15 marker about religion separating families??
dude ocr 1 was belief in helping others lmao
knownasAD
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ryanno123)
How was it everyone? I did islam and Christianity, finding the first 15 marker on islam quite difficult.
it was okan the sermon on the mount quest fuxed me and it fuxrd but other than that decent
BigBallsL
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
found it bloody hard - what do you think the grade boundaries will be
Ryanno123
Rep:
(Original post by BigBallsL)
found it bloody hard - what do you think the grade boundaries will be
out of the 26 people from 20 different schools I've asked, it was anywhere from ok to very difficult... I'll release my grade boundary predictions later once I get an unofficial markscheme.
yaziwonker12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
the three mark questions werent that bad but i hated the 15 mark question too. i think thats where messed up.
ZaraToma22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aqa king)
I think it was the paschal candle.
Aqa king
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same
knownasAD
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
do you have any advice on how to revise for philosophy and ethics im so scared any help is appreciated.also if you have any predictions for what might come up

thnak you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (40)
71.43%
No (12)
21.43%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
7.14%

Watched Threads