Aqa r.e exam, how did i t go today????? Watch

bubble15
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How was the exam? It was alright tbh just forgot about reconciliation!
Sunshine713
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It was better than expected, I hate re papers because there’s so less time. The question about alms on islam or something left me confused and I guessed about Zakar and khums which I then found out was correct. Over all Christianity was good I rly like the infant and believers baptism question
rahul.sagu
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wrote about the Corrymeela Community and the Barnabus Fund for that! I hope the grade boundaries are nice.
Work hard !
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Islam was alright but Catholic Christianity I miserably failed!!!!!
nuha_aziz07
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same everything was fine but hated that question cuz i forgot just hoping that the random bull i wrote gets a few marks
(Original post by bubble15)
How was the exam? It was alright tbh just forgot about reconciliation!
bubble15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sunshine713)
It was better than expected, I hate re papers because there’s so less time. The question about alms on islam or something left me confused and I guessed about Zakar and khums which I then found out was correct. Over all Christianity was good I rly like the infant and believers baptism question
aha same i put about zakah and khums! was stuck on the influence on predestination for muslims???
Sunshine713
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bubble15)
aha same i put about zakah and khums! was stuck on the influence on predestination for muslims???
Same I was stuck on that , wrote that it gives muslims strength to face hardships because it’s all part of gods plan and that it also encourages muslims to do good deeds??¿¿
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (368)
67.15%
No (180)
32.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed