Tas7710
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I did Islam and Christianity, personally it was alright however I'm worried about the grade boundaries, I have a feeling it will be really high
josh20019
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I found it quite easy although they could have had nicer questions. I definitely mucked up on the reconciliation and christmas question just because i got the answer wrong but all other questions i answered with confidence
llortegarevaru
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tas7710)
I did Islam and Christianity, personally it was alright however I'm worried about the grade boundaries, I have a feeling it will be really high
Islam was rock hard
Tas7710
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by josh20019)
I found it quite easy although they could have had nicer questions. I definitely mucked up on the reconciliation and christmas question just because i got the answer wrong but all other questions i answered with confidence
Some questions were quite easy, the reconciliation question was not good, I'm pretty sure I messed up
josh20019
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tas7710)
Some questions were quite easy, the reconciliation question was not good, I'm pretty sure I messed up
Oh well, let's move on to biology/french now yes
Ben1026
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It was alright, but some of it was quite hard - the 12 markers got me thinking
lrat24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you know when the mark schemes will be published?
dreaming_spires
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can i just say- what was that 12 mark question on friday prayers? I had practically nothing to write about I only really wrote some stuff on holy days and god's omnipresence/omnipotence- he can always tell when we're praying to him etc
what did everyone else write for that?
josh20019
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by i_solemnly_swear)
can i just say- what was that 12 mark question on friday prayers? I had practically nothing to write about I only really wrote some stuff on holy days and god's omnipresence/omnipotence- he can always tell when we're praying to him etc
I wrote about the significance of it being at a mosque and how it is men only and facing the qiblah makes them closer to mecca and allah. for disagree i said how muslims should be 'steadfast in prayer' as long as they are completing 'salah' it is still important. i also said how a secularist may not see the difference due to lack of religious guidance and i said i agree to make things easier
lrat24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did anyone do Catholic Christianity B AQA?
alexbream
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by i_solemnly_swear)
I wrote about them being equally important and how it could be seen as more important because of the sermon but found it hard to develop answer 😬
josh20019
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by alexbream)
I wrote about them being equally important and how it could be seen as more important because of the sermon but found it hard to develop answer 😬
Hopefully what we wrote is enough lol
alexbream
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hopefully what we wrote is enough lol
Well we still have themes to save it
user3535
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh well, let's move on to biology/french now yes
i havent even done the french paper yet but can confirm i will fail
MydaMina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I found the RS paper quite good! Apart from the Friday Prayers, I did struggle but didn't attempt to leave it blank. I said how it's a congregrational prayer within Muslims. I also said that by collaborating for prayers it unites them in Ummah and I also mentioned in how Friday is an allocated day for which many justify as the Day Of Judgement as mentioned in the Qur'an as it's the end of the week. I didn't like this question apart from this I did my absolute best so all hope. There's still themes which I hope ill ace!
username2863904
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by halimah786)
i havent even done the french paper yet but can confirm i will fail
same here. at this point i've resorted to vocab list skimming and 6-mark question memorising
inoubliable
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I highly doubt grade boundaries will be that high. So many people in my school struggled so much, especially w/ that last 12 marker for Islam.

I really didn't like the reconciliation question for Christianity. I literally sat there for a good few minutes just contemplating my life

(Original post by D4n.3h)
same here. at this point i've resorted to vocab list skimming and 6-mark question memorising
funny you say that. I'm not even doing that.
josh20019
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah themes is gonna be our lord and saviour (pun intended)
infraaa.0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
anybody do the Edexcel RS paper???
munisahmustafa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
tion
wait what christmas question there was no christmas question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (74)
22.7%
Excited but a bit nervous (148)
45.4%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.66%
I'm really nervous (66)
20.25%

Watched Threads