World War 3

Watch this thread
SmitaSinha
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Out of the West, North Korea and Russia, why would the West (e.g America) be most likely to start World War 3?
username1738683
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Good question.
Marshmello's Dad
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
North Korea has become Mr Nice Guy. They were never a threat but now they definitely aren't. The only country who could possibly start a significant war is Russia or The USA. Even that, after Trump, i'm sure it'll go back to being a stable, semi-trustworthy country.

Call me optimistic but I don't see a war happening in our lifetime that affects the Western World.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Austria, they were arguably responsible for the first 2. Might as well make it the hat trick.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I blame the Frenchies.
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
One reason: TRUMP.

If the world survives Trump's presidency without World War III breaking out and his successor is not even worse than him, then I would not bet on World War III starting afterwards. However, for as long as Trump is president, I would not be so sure that World War III will not start.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Napp)
I blame the Frenchies.

i dont even like bracycephalic dogs but the opportunity was too great to miss :getmecoat:
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
Austria, they were arguably responsible for the first 2. Might as well make it the hat trick.
I think we should be keeping a closer eye on them. They are loooong overdue for the next one after all; it's gonna be a big one :fuhrer:
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Cornwall.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (132)
36.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.25%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.48%

Watched Threads