Birthday present ideas Watch

Electric
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anyone got any ideas what I can get with £60 for my boyfriend's birthday in a few days, he will be 24. He is a bit funny bout gift vouchers and says no thought goes into that :rolleyes: I suppose I could get that and something else, no idea though! He has over 300 DVDs!
milly.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Concert tickets?
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
dvd player so he can actualy watch them? :p:
noodles!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Something to put the DVDs in?

Or alternatively get him to pick something and buy it for him, if he'll do that.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, gift vouchers for a boyfriend aren't a very nice present. If you want something with thought, maybe an ipod shuffle and put all his fave songs on it or songs that remind you of each other or something. i think they're £32 at the moment. Or perhaps you could get tickets to something you'd both enjoy? A photobook to keep special memories of holidays together and places you've been?
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what is it with people and making these threads without mentioning anything about their boyfriends interests/likes/dislikes?

OP try giving us a bit more info - someone might have a really good idea if they knew a bit more about him, rather than giving the generic answers of mixed CDs or photo albums.

also do you have any talents - painting, sewing, singing etc.
subterfuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://www.iwoot.com

maybe not the whole £60... but there's some awesome presents on there

...actually... i could spend £60 on there rediculously easily....
Scubar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
all box sets of 24, or as many as you can get

24 years old, 24

geddit?
Electric
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
what is it with people and making these threads without mentioning anything about their boyfriends interests/likes/dislikes?
I suppose you right! He used to sail and still pines for it, likes cars, already got all the 24 box set! Into club music and hardcore, sci fi, has a big film collection.
Dramatic Star
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oooh, my boyfriend is also 24 in a few days so I've borrowed this thread to get some ideas! Good luck on finding something.
zooman22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
DVD stand, joke. Never get him vouchers thats a typical no effort present. Get him something a bit different not DVD as if he wants it he would have probably already brought it!

Id proabbly go for a few little things Aftershave, a book, a day out, clothes, wallet, photo frame with photos of you, something related to how you met.

or if you wanna put the rabbit out the hat. Find out his favouriote film. You can often get framed posters with a real of film to mount on a wall. Or a canvs print of a scene from a movie. You can get good godfather ones any mercondise

Hope i've been of help
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Electric)
I suppose you right! He used to sail and still pines for it, likes cars, already got all the 24 box set! Into club music and hardcore, sci fi, has a big film collection.
idk if sci fi covers star wars but there's a new star wars book out that's quite cool.

you could get him limited edition DVDs that have cool packaging maybe? My bf got me Terminator 2 and the xmen trilogy both in really cool tins for christmas (he knows I like tins)
or film memoribilia stuff? you can get loads for the classic sci fi movies (Alien, predator etc)

other than that you could try something you can do together, maybe nooki or fun in bed.

I can't remember where I saw them but you can get these frames that dvd cases clip into so that he could have his favourite DVDs on the wall like posters.

just a few suggestions anyway because I don't really know about his interests. but someone might come on with an interest in cars now who could suggest something good
Fjarskafinn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Buy the film poster of his favourite film and frame it.
misswilliams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sailing with a difference?

There's also a sailing taster day on there but if he's experienced he may not enjoy that :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1045)
79.05%
Leave (277)
20.95%

Watched Threads