MizginBx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am very nervous for the biology exam tomorrow however, I have revised a lot but need to remember the required practicals. Any help in memorising the required practicals?
InveSNity
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
R u talking about glucose and starch??
InveSNity
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Glucose:--- Benedict solution goes brick redStarch--Iodine Red brown to blue blackREMEMBER GROMS FOR INVESNIGATIONS!!!!!!
lionike123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You guys are lucky. In the new spec it will prepare you for a level biology. Literally the new GCSE biology will prepare you for a level biology.
EverythingChina
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My teacher taught me this:

3 marker = 3 SENTENCES.

6 marker = 6 SENTENCES.

This allows your brain to take a full stop. Read the question. Write down the main key words. Use those keywords in your answer.

This is the best way to answer question since my teacher has been an examiner for over 2-3 years lol. Moreover, if you check the mark scheme every 3-6 marker has 6 bullet points meaning you need to write the key words in most of the time. If you do this, you will at-least get a grade 6.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (81)
38.21%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.85%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
7.08%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
24.06%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (26)
12.26%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.55%

Watched Threads