Edexcel Computer Science Paper 2!!!

Watch
FailureForSure1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I did paper 1 today and it was honestly not as hard as I thought it would be. So, we have paper 2 computer exam on the 17th May and I don't know nothing. People say paper 2 is easier but I don't understand **** in it. If anyone could tell me things I should definitely revise for paper 2 then please do as I have 2 days to cram😭😕

yasqueen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i did paper one today too and it went pretty well.anyways for paper two you should probably go over the whole of topic one and two, and learn how to write basic pseudo code:selection iteration etc (flowcharts will come in too but im guessing not as much),and go over some python code so you can understand the code it might ask u about.
FailureForSure1
Rep:
?
(Original post by yasqueen)
i did paper one today too and it went pretty well.anyways for paper two you should probably go over the whole of topic one and two, and learn how to write basic pseudo code:selection iteration etc (flowcharts will come in too but im guessing not as much),and go over some python code so you can understand the code it might ask u about.
Where can I find the topic 1 and 2? We didn't even study paper 2 so I'm lost. Thanks anyways!
yasqueen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...ec-updated.pdf
go onto page 11 and continue.as long as you can answer each bullet point you'll be fine!
also there are some good videos that cover paper two content on youtube (search computer science tutor, its the one i used for paper one)
good luck!
FailureForSure1
Rep:
?
But from page 11 it starts with binary and like hardware but thats paper 1?? I'm sorry but I am just so lost. The 2.?.? is programming so do I just learn all of that? I know i know I am stupid
yasqueen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
oh whoops wrong page! its page 7. was looking at the wrong number! learn topic one and two
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.28%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (92)
28.4%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.58%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed