WJEC New Eduqas Biology: 7th/11th/18th June A Level Watch

Camel_03
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys! I haven't seen a thread about WJEC Biology at all (not that that's particularly surprising- it's not the nicest board on the planet). Anyway! Feel free to share tips on how to revise for this exam board ( because let's face it- the past papers are nothing like the new syllabus) XD
hpsw1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you have any good revision resources? I've been using the WJEC question bank but the new spec Eduqas questions are so much harder.
AmberCecil16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
PMT is good
emrosald
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg I find it so hard to find discussions about this exam board! How have you found the papers so far!? I don't think they have been too bad, i just freaked out yesterday in component 2 because there was so much component 3 thrown in there! & also ran out of time but my time management is awful anyway ahahah
hpsw1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emrosald)
Omg I find it so hard to find discussions about this exam board! How have you found the papers so far!? I don't think they have been too bad, i just freaked out yesterday in component 2 because there was so much component 3 thrown in there! & also ran out of time but my time management is awful anyway ahahah
Yeah I always feel rushed for time as there's so much reading involved and can never spend as much time as I want to answering questions near the end of the paper. Feel like they're clutching at straws with the questions asked as well and just don't understand why they add different components in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads