i think its the papers 3c and 4c that im doing,

any last minute tips to share
Original post by aimen:P
hey anyone doing the unit 1 and 2 edexcel papers
the last set
and unit 3 and 4
i think its the papers 3c and 4c that im doing,

any last minute tips to share

im also doing all 4 in one sitting. why are you doing so? r u resitting? have u been studying properly since day 1?

@ofeh

im struggling for USA. how did you do for unit 1 and 2? what grades did you get? any tips?
Reply 2
i am resitting unit 1 and 2
and originally doing the us politics
Original post by aimen:P
i am resitting unit 1 and 2
and originally doing the us politics

do you have any resources to share for all the units that you're doing? im struggling as im studying for it on my own. my teacher is completely useless.
Reply 4
I'm resitting unit 2 as well and I'm doing unit 3c and 4c as well, not feeling very confident at the moment but I need an A
Reply 5
good luck both of you
which topics are you going to focus on?
get revising is quite good for getting amazing resources, plus all the past papers and markschemes are avalible online- in reagrds to unit 1, its quite close so i would personally just focus on the getting throught the past papers- dont make your own notes but to save time get revision resources and notes from get revising etc to work from
and tbh my politics teacher gave the class quite a lot of helpful sheets
Reply 6
What questions do you think will come up in unit 1?
Does anyone have any examples for the judiciary please?? I'm also re-taking U2 but I'm a bit stuck with the judiciary so far...Currently planning the question: "How effectively does the judiciary protect civil liberties in the UK? (40)". Any evidence/cases would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by bunnyc-p
Does anyone have any examples for the judiciary please?? I'm also re-taking U2 but I'm a bit stuck with the judiciary so far...Currently planning the question: "How effectively does the judiciary protect civil liberties in the UK? (40)". Any evidence/cases would be greatly appreciated!

why r u resitting unit 2? was the paper tough or u simply didn't study? why r u now asking for help on judiciary especially when u had a whole year to reply? i'll be taking politics too so I want to know the reasons u did what u did so that I do not end up failing the paper when it's my time to sit for it. thanks.
Original post by Audrey18
why r u resitting unit 2? was the paper tough or u simply didn't study? why r u now asking for help on judiciary especially when u had a whole year to reply? i'll be taking politics too so I want to know the reasons u did what u did so that I do not end up failing the paper when it's my time to sit for it. thanks.

The paper last year wasn't super tough, but personally I had chronic timing issues so that's why I'm retaking. I did the 5/10/25 on Parliament, with the 25 a sort of dream scenario that fit perfectly with my revision. I spent too long on that one and it meant my 40 suffered.

Most people retake just to improve their grade that little bit more, for precious UMS. I don't think it's a case of anyone not trying hard enough, but real exams and mock exams feel so different that you could revise loads and loads but the environment of a final exam hall could just throw you off on the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending