Reeg16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I went to the asda magic and then had an interview then I went in for a few hours and did some work and now I've been offered to go to the asda best welcome what will happen and does it mean i have the job?
jammy4041
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you have had the magic and the interview, then yes, that should mean your best welcome is the first day of your training in your job role. Congratulations!!

Asda can be a great place to work for, especially working around a university place. You can go seasonal, returning to work when you go home, you can have all sorts of leave and such. As a new colleague you'd be on £8.63 an hour or so, 28 days paid holiday, but bank holidays except for Christmas would come out of that. On contract 6, there is no mention of having to work Boxing Day or New Year's Day, although it is very likely you will be asked to work at least one of them. Break allocation and maximum shift length depend on age; but if you are over 18,you generally get a break every four hours or so.
Kelly1256
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How long did you wait after the 1 to 1 interview and the have a go how many days did you wait to hear bk from asda to go to the best welcome I had mine Friday
caseykc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kelly1256)
How long did you wait after the 1 to 1 interview and the have a go how many days did you wait to hear bk from asda to go to the best welcome I had mine Friday
Have you heard back from them yet? And what happens at the 1 to 1 interview?
uob19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had my interview yesterday after the magic day, roughly how long does it take to hear back?
Nad5710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My application for Asda is under review how long roughly will it be before I hear something back as they said they would get back to me asap after looking at my application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (300)
55.66%
I don't have everything I need (239)
44.34%

Watched Threads