CCEA AS German History predictions 2018

Watch
GB1213
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The AS history exam is tomorrow 16/5/18 and I was just wondering if anyone had any predictions for Germany?
Youpa123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GB1213)
The AS history exam is tomorrow 16/5/18 and I was just wondering if anyone had any predictions for Germany?
I'm thinking a Weimar 10 marker along with a Jew 10 marker. For the second and third questions Opposition, culture and consolodation all likely. Anyone else got any ideas?
caki14
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
instability of the Republic is due to come up
amyclements123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Youpa123)
I'm thinking a Weimar 10 marker along with a Jew 10 marker. For the second and third questions Opposition, culture and consolodation all likely. Anyone else got any ideas?
I'm thinking the same kinda 10 markers...really hope the Jews come up because it's the thing I know best. With regards to the 20MQ and the 30MQ I have no idea!
GB1213
Rep:
?
Yeah I'm thinking Jews and early years for 10 and then opposition, consolidation or arts for 30 maybe?
Youpa123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone reckon War economy could come up? Has yet to come up in new spec and teachers crying out for a mark scheme. Hard to know what type of question they could ask around it.
AmyLou27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The economy came up last year so far as I know, it could come up as a ten marker but seems unlikely
Youpa123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AmyLou27)
The economy came up last year so far as I know, it could come up as a ten marker but seems unlikely
True, i hope you're right but war economy and 33-39 economy would be two completely separate questions. See your point though
lwthes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
my teacher has predicted creation of Nazi dictatorship/ Nazi policy towards jews/ rise to power of Nazis/ Opposition to the Nazis for the 20/30 markers Good luck to everyone!
connormc199
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How'd everyone find it?
GB1213
Rep:
?
(Original post by connormc199)
How'd everyone find it?
The questions were nice but the timing was slightly brutal
connormc199
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The questions were nice but the timing was slightly brutal
Did you answer 1A or B?

Yeah timing is my biggest issue, like i spent nearly 25/30 mins on the 10 marker so i had to slightly rush everything subsequently
GB1213
Rep:
?
Did you answer 1A or B?

Yeah timing is my biggest issue, like i spent nearly 25/30 mins on the 10 marker so i had to slightly rush everything subsequently
1B but I started with the 30 marker and worked my way back to the 10 so I barely got it finished
connormc199
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
1B but I started with the 30 marker and worked my way back to the 10 so I barely got it finished
yeah i choose B also.

What all did you write for it?
I'm slightly annoyed with myself for my lack of specific details throughout and more-or-less just name dropped. What's really been on my nerves though is how i forgot about the Kreisau Circle
GB1213
Rep:
?
yeah i choose B also.

I'm slightly annoyed with myself for my lack of specific details throughout and more-or-less just name dropped. What's really been on my nerves though is how i forgot about the Kreisau Circle
Oh dw I wrote mine in literally 5 mins so I just listed opposition from the Youth, Left, Right and the Church and left so much stuff out
connormc199
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh dw I wrote mine in literally 5 mins so I just listed opposition from the Youth, Left, Right and the Church and left so much stuff out
No like i didn't mention any dates or statistics at all...
GB1213
Rep:
?
No like i didn't mention any dates or statistics at all...
It'll be grand sure it's only the 10 marker so you don't need major detail anyway
amyclements123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yeah i choose B also.

I did 1B and I wrote about Youth, the Church, the Conservative Elite and the Military. The 10 marker was really good I thought, but the sources for the 20 and 30 markers were kinda bad like there wasn't much you could say about them, especially Interpretation B.
GB1213
Rep:
?
(Original post by amyclements123)
I did 1B and I wrote about Youth, the Church, the Conservative Elite and the Military. The 10 marker was really good I thought, but the sources for the 20 and 30 markers were kinda bad like there wasn't much you could say about them, especially Interpretation B.
Yeah there was barely any knowledge you could put in for B
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (210)
43.57%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.47%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
21.37%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (50)
10.37%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.6%

Watched Threads