The Student Room Group

Best universities to study business management/international management?

Hi! I was wondering what the best universities are to study business management or international management or anything similar. Regardless of the grade requirements, which are the best in terms of the course, teachers, social life, etc? Thank you!
Original post by patti.ig
Hi! I was wondering what the best universities are to study business management or international management or anything similar. Regardless of the grade requirements, which are the best in terms of the course, teachers, social life, etc? Thank you!

Your question is far too broad... You need to narrow things down and start using UNISTATS data and actually reading the course content.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Your question is far too broad... You need to narrow things down and start using UNISTATS data and actually reading the course content.

You are right, but I was asking mainly about any student's personal experience or recommendation.
Hi! In terms of business studies, the best ones I'd say would be Aston University in Birmingham- they are mainly a business school and they have so many links to other companies for the placement year (I'm starting Aston in September), and have a fantastic reputation overall. Typical grades they want are from AAA-ABB.

Other ones would be:
Uni of Manchester; typical grades AAA-AAB
UCL: AAA
Loughborough: AAB

All the best!
Reply 4
Original post by BassBoy123
Hi! In terms of business studies, the best ones I'd say would be Aston University in Birmingham- they are mainly a business school and they have so many links to other companies for the placement year (I'm starting Aston in September), and have a fantastic reputation overall. Typical grades they want are from AAA-ABB.

Other ones would be:
Uni of Manchester; typical grades AAA-AAB
UCL: AAA
Loughborough: AAB

All the best!

Thank you!! This is really useful
Original post by patti.ig
Thank you!! This is really useful

No problem! Do you have any ideas or leaning towards a specific uni? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by BassBoy123
No problem! Do you have any ideas or leaning towards a specific uni? :smile:

Well I was looking into KCL although the requirements are quite high, also heard really good things about Bath, Nottingham and Lancaster :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest