MATH PSYCHOLOGY PHYSICS CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY

I'm interested in... Anything that can help me

My study level is... AS-level
Shams Omair
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Past papers are the primary need!! Practice as much as you can and you can find 15 years worth of past papers on the internet. Other than that for maths and chemistry you don’t need any help other than your teacher’s lectures, for physics I’d recommend using pacific physics volume 1 and 2. Don’t know about psychology though
Shahika Munafer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Shams Omair)
Past papers are the primary need!! Practice as much as you can and you can find 15 years worth of past papers on the internet. Other than that for maths and chemistry you don’t need any help other than your teacher’s lectures, for physics I’d recommend using pacific physics volume 1 and 2. Don’t know about psychology though
Hi! Thankyou for replying.. but the actual reason i joined i coz I'm traumatized..
I did my physics practical paper today and i can't believe i missed to see 2 sides of the paper i was most prepared for .. its worth 11 marks. I need an 90 + for my AS levels but now i don't know if i can score it anymore.. do u know of anything that myt make my situation better??
Shams Omair
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh I thought you had just reached Alevels. Firstly you don’t need to worry that much about the practical since it has a very low effect on the grade! Secondly you need to relax and start revising without caring about past paper for the time being. Read comprehensively and clear any doubts through the internet. If you have time left after that, solve the October session of 2010 and 2011 variant 1 and 3
Shahika Munafer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shams Omair)
Oh I thought you had just reached Alevels. Firstly you don’t need to worry that much about the practical since it has a very low effect on the grade! Secondly you need to relax and start revising without caring about past paper for the time being. Read comprehensively and clear any doubts through the internet. If you have time left after that, solve the October session of 2010 and 2011 variant 1 and 3
Noted.. also how low is the effect going to be? 😅
Im just really obsessed coz i really need that score for a scholarship at school i really require. I'm sorry.
Shams Omair
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Loss of 11 marks in “practical” make up around 6% of your total grade
Shahika Munafer
Rep:
?
Yess!! Thankgod .. i already calculated that.. 6.35 % ... just wanted clarification ... also the grade threshhold plays a part ryt... so ill be able to score better?
THANKYOU soo much.. u just helped me focus on my paper for tomorrow also..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (141)
14.33%
I'm not sure (42)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (295)
29.98%
I have already dropped out (25)
2.54%
I'm not a current university student (481)
48.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise