Turn on thread page Beta

girls with monobrow watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    only on tsr could someone come to the defence of a mono brow.

the big deal is its ugly as sin

ReputationRep:
    I have a monobrow. I chose not to pluck it because I feel it's part of my identity and it really defines me. I am also a horse riding, maths loving lesbian.

No girls have monobrows.

ReputationRep:
    my mate had one, now she gets it waxed but u can tell its supposed to be there. i dont think they are bad, but they do look funny on some people

ReputationRep:
    If I had one I'd definitely get rid of it. Ew.

If I had a kid with a monobrow, I'd get rid of it (the monobrow, not the kid).

ReputationRep:
    please no.

ReputationRep:
    facial expressions seem that bit funnier with a mono

ReputationRep:
    Lourdes springs to mind...

She's so pretty though poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    ^ She has a moustache too. I bet kids like that get teased.

ReputationRep:
    I knew a few people at school who had what most would probably class as a 'monobrow', although I think they all tried their best to remove it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it's not hard to remove one.

ReputationRep:
    Not a good look. Shouldn't be too difficult to remove?

ReputationRep:
    I guess I've got a bit of a mono if I don't do anything. I inherited my dad's eyebrows, which is unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    I was bullied incessantly about it at school. If you don't like it keep it to yourself. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Madonna has had Lourdes's brow seen to, but not enough imo. It's better than ^^ that photo, but not near enough. Her tache needs sorting too. It's foul. And she's Madonna's child so there's definitely no excuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iTalya)
    I was bullied incessantly about it at school. If you don't like it keep it to yourself. :mad:
    Really!
    Looking at your profile pic, I'm amazed !

ReputationRep:
    I think a monobrow is a faux pas....but thats just me!

edit: Having said that over-plucking is just as bad I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry OE)
    Really!
    Looking at your profile pic, I'm amazed !
    Yes well I did something about it to shut them up, it really made me depressed.

But then it was as bad as the flack Jeremy Clarkson gave Richard Hammond for having his teeth (allegedly) whitened. You can't win at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iTalya)
    Yes well I did something about it to shut them up, it really made me depressed.

But then it was as bad as the flack Jeremy Clarkson gave Richard Hammond for having his teeth (allegedly) whitened. You can't win at school.
    Tough call. Then I suppose it looked as though their opinions mattered

But isn't that guy banter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry OE)
    Tough call. Then I suppose it looked as though their opinions mattered

But isn't that guy banter?
    Sorry, it didn't 'matter', it was bullying. I tried to stop it but bullies always find SOME way to get to their victims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream123)
    what are your opinions?

How many girls have/had one? How did people react when they notied it? Do you ever think that even people that knew you for awhile, never actually cared?
    I think they are not attractive, and I know of no girls with one. I know of a guy who has one, it isn't too bad, doesn't bother me much.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.