Bad grades in college, but I still passed

Watch
riaku
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I did a BTEC course for 2 years at college, in Sports performance and excellence. I ended up finishing with a Pass Pas; I do want to go to Uni, but now I don't know if I can. If I got Pass Pass in a Btec is there any possible way for me to get into a university?
username3942028
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by riaku)
So I did a BTEC course for 2 years at college, in Sports performance and excellence. I ended up finishing with a Pass Pas; I do want to go to Uni, but now I don't know if I can. If I got Pass Pass in a Btec is there any possible way for me to get into a university?
dependent upon the uni entry requirement as far as i am aware you really cannot go anywhere with a PP as no uni will accept you least you have to have is a MM or a DMM to get into uni. good luck
Nobody101
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by riaku)
Universities will still accept you with a PP. Russell group universities may not accept you as they only accept DD* etc but you can still get into a university. Some Russell group universities accept an access to HE course like Aston university. it also depends what you want to study in university
riaku
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Nobody101;77627652]Universities will still accept you with a PP. Russell group universities may not accept you as they only accept DD* etc but you can still get into a university. Some Russell group universities accept an access to HE course like Aston university. it also depends what you want to study in university[/QUOTE

So I would have to do an HE course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (5)
14.29%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (11)
31.43%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (2)
5.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (4)
11.43%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (1)
2.86%
I think it's an unfair expectation (11)
31.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.86%

Watched Threads