The Student Room Group

Low U and high A physics. What is overall grade ?

I had my physics exam (AS) a few days ago and I think I have done really bad in unit one but unit 2 was easy. So what would my overall grade be if I had a U and an A respectively? Each paper is out of 80.
can you also try to average out an E and a B too?
Exams are finished so I would like to have some kind of idea.
Just wait until you get your results, you could be wrong about the unit 2 being easy and unit 1 being hard. I remember doing GCSE English and I thought poetry was hard and using extracts from books was easy. I got 2 marks of full for poetry and half marks for extract work.
I am guessing E and D respectively, no idea though because totally depends on the mark...
Original post by monkeyman0121
Just wait until you get your results, you could be wrong about the unit 2 being easy and unit 1 being hard. I remember doing GCSE English and I thought poetry was hard and using extracts from books was easy. I got 2 marks of full for poetry and half marks for extract work.

Yeah, I guess so. The same thing happened to me in R.E
Thought I failed afterward but got an A by using a lot of Bible quotes hahaha
but ty

Going to be a hard waiting haha
but hope we both get good grades xD
would really love to do computer science at Bristol
Original post by kurro
Going to be a hard waiting haha
but hope we both get good grades xD
would really love to do computer science at Bristol

I should have told you that was like 3 years ago and I got a B in english Literature and Language. But good luck with your GCSE's! :tongue:
I should have told you that was like 3 years ago and I got a B in english Literature and Language. But good luck with your GCSE's! :tongue:

Oooh right haha
thank you!
(A level :smile: )
Original post by kurro
Oooh right haha
thank you!
(A level :smile: )

Oh right :tongue: thought you were doing a GCSE for a second because I was talking about my GCSE's before.

Quick Reply

Latest