Turn on thread page Beta

Is this cheating? watch

Announcements

There's a guy I really like and the other night we made out. I didn't let it get further than that bcoz I found out he has a girlfriend. He told me that it wasn't a big deal but at the back of my mind I find it difficult because I keep thinking that I wouldn't like to be in her situation. Me and this guy are both living abroad and away from home so it's not like his girlfriend will see us if we go out together. We'd only be together for a few months before we both go back home anyway but for me this is tricky cos I fancy this guy like crazy and it usually takes a lot for me to fancy a guy just because I'm so picky. I see him all the time but now I'm confused and not sure if I should stop this b4 it gets too serious. Is it even cheating if his girlfriend doesn't no and he says it's not a big deal? Or am I just being stupid and only listenin to what I wanna hear? Please help.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being funny, but what exactly do you mean by 'made out'? If it's what I think it is, then yes. That is what I would class as cheating. Would you mind clarifying?

AND it is most deifinitely cheating to do things with him, even if she doesn't know! What planet are you on?

yes it is

ReputationRep:
    The fact you didn't let it get further is good though. It's gotta be hard in that situation where it should really be his responsibility to not cheat on his girlfriend, yet you have to take responsibility because he's decided he doesn't care. Well done for that much, just don't let it happen anymore.

ReputationRep:
    don't be the other woman!

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm afraid so and unless the swine dumps his girlfriend for you, if you keep on seeing him you will end up getting burnt.

ReputationRep:
    "Is it cheating if she doesn't know?"

Bit like asking "If a tree falls down in a forest and noone is around to hear it, does it still make a noise?"

The answer is yes of course it is you ****ing moron.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? If youre still in highschool, relationships aren't meant to last a lifetime anyway (or at least not usually), and although it still wouldn't be good, its the guy's fault and doesn't really matter. If you're in uni, don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly it's cheating, even worse that you are considering taking it further.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is, these things happen though

ReputationRep:
    Dont go there.. If he treats his girlfriend with such a lack of respect.. What stops him doing the same to you. He proberly happy with his ego as he got two woman on the go.

It is cheating >.<

ReputationRep:
    reverse the situation, if he was going out with you and was doing all this with another girl, would you consider him to be cheating? coz i know i would!

ReputationRep:
    teaching - cheating

Yes it is, don't let it get any further!

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's cheating. It wouldn't be fair if you carried on doing things with him. Just think how you'd feel if you were in his girlfriends position!

ReputationRep:
    yes errr

ReputationRep:
    it is cheating. there is no other line about it.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think we may actually be feeding a troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namtlade)
    "Is it cheating if she doesn't know?"

Bit like asking "If a tree falls down in a forest and noone is around to hear it, does it still make a noise?"

The answer is yes of course it is you ****ing moron.
    But... is the cat in the sealed box dead or alive? Or both, equally?

ReputationRep:
    yes its cheating and to avoid getting really hurt when all this comes to an end because he has to go home to his girlfriend i'd stop it now before you fall any deeper into him.

matterless whether his girlfriend will find out or not, its still cheating and no disrespect but maybe your only a 'booty call' for this guy while he's away from his other half!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2008
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.