The Student Room Group

Business formulas

Hi,
I am currently revising for my business exam - Unit 3 personal and business finance.
I am having troubles remembering the formulas does anyone have any tips to help me remember them?
flashcards man. lottaaa flash cards
Reply 2
hang them up just above where you revise. when in the exam look to where they would be hung up. that always worked with me. that or colour code everything on flashcards and look at the colour
for Breakeven I sing the song breakeven by the script in my head. so it would be 'When a heart breaks no it don't BREAK-EVEN, EVEN oohhhhh, breakeven is fixed costs over contribution per unit. Weird but it works for me :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by pipfitzgerald
Hi,
I am currently revising for my business exam - Unit 3 personal and business finance.
I am having troubles remembering the formulas does anyone have any tips to help me remember them?

write them down on flash cards and then get friends or family to test you.
Original post by randomkid101
flashcards man. lottaaa flash cards

or quizlets if you want a more efficient method
Original post by Ellie.marlin
for Breakeven I sing the song breakeven by the script in my head. so it would be 'When a heart breaks no it don't BREAK-EVEN, EVEN oohhhhh, breakeven is fixed costs over contribution per unit. Weird but it works for me :smile:

This is helpful

Quick Reply

Latest