pipfitzgerald
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
I am currently revising for my business exam - Unit 3 personal and business finance.
I am having troubles remembering the formulas does anyone have any tips to help me remember them?
randomkid101
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
flashcards man. lottaaa flash cards
r.drew
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hang them up just above where you revise. when in the exam look to where they would be hung up. that always worked with me. that or colour code everything on flashcards and look at the colour
Ellie.marlin
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
for Breakeven I sing the song breakeven by the script in my head. so it would be 'When a heart breaks no it don't BREAK-EVEN, EVEN oohhhhh, breakeven is fixed costs over contribution per unit. Weird but it works for me
AGiff15
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pipfitzgerald)
Hi,
I am currently revising for my business exam - Unit 3 personal and business finance.
I am having troubles remembering the formulas does anyone have any tips to help me remember them?
write them down on flash cards and then get friends or family to test you.
SB1234567890
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by randomkid101)
flashcards man. lottaaa flash cards
or quizlets if you want a more efficient method
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (117)
42.39%
Not yet, but I will soon (49)
17.75%
No (110)
39.86%

Watched Threads